Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Whats up Amy and John. Im all for it whenever. I think it is Wed and Fri. I think he will do extra trips if he had a certain number of people going but i am not sure what that number is. I think i am gonna email him and say me and my wife will be going on the 17th. My wife and I arn't big drinkers so she is a little unsure of this...but from what i hear it is one heck of a good time. We will be at CSA 4/13 thru 4/20 as well in one of the BFVS. First timers...cant wait.

trip #2 booked April 3-13 would like to try the bar crawl
    John and Cindy - Calgary

CSA April 4-8!

-Jenny and Tre from Indianapolis

Well i emailed him and he will be picking us up at 230 on the 17th.

Rebecca & Lawrence, we will be flying in from STL on April 27- May 4. This will be our first trip to Jamaica and my first time on a plane. Does anyone have suggestions on good drinks to try?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhunter72 View Post
    Rebecca & Lawrence, we will be flying in from STL on April 27- May 4. This will be our first trip to Jamaica and my first time on a plane. Does anyone have suggestions on good drinks to try?
    Hello, we will be there the same dates. We have been to CSS but this will be our first time to CSA. We are flying from Boston.

Fozzy, count us in on the 17th if you want another couple. We are there the 13-20 also. Sara and Jim, from Minnesota. Thanks

We'll be there the 12th - 19th and are interested, too. Lorraine and Shawn from Gainesville, Florida. I posted a pic of us on your other post, Fozzy. Not sure how many couples you have (or can fit) on the trip but count us in if there's room!

Softail19 and ivmcgill...the more the marrier. All you have to do is email him. Lenbert is his name and his email is bananaznegril@hotmail.com He will just want one of your names and how many. Make sure you tell him to pick you up at Swept Away and that should be set. He has me and my wife down already...so shouldnt be a problem. Should be a heck of a good time.

Hi Jim and Sara,

My wife and I along with 4 other couples will be there the from the 14th-21st, it would
    be fun to meet up and do a bar crawl with some fellow Minnesotans.....
    Mark & Kim- South St Paul

Mark and Kim, cool! I cannot wait! Very small world, we live in Woodbury and are excited to party with some fellow Minnesotans.
    Thanks Fozzy, I'll email Lenbert today.

I'm sure this info is out there somewhere but do you know how long the tour is and the cost?

Funny story... last time we went to CSA we had arranged a trip to the Pelican Bar with the group of people on this forum. We decided to meet a the piano bar the night before to work out the detail. Out of about 6 couples, only one showed up at the piano bar... and the woman was awful! All she did the entire night was complain about everything so far on their trip. The ride from the airport, the bugs, the room, birds in the restaurant, UGH. We said we'd call them the next day and never did. There was NO WAY I was going on a trip with them! Next time we saw them we just said my hubby was feeling sick and decided not to do the trip. LOL

Soooo, with that said... only CHILL people on this trip, okay? If you like to find fault in everything and complain all the time, then find something else to do!

Reeeer....lol.

No...i totally understand. That would be annoying. Vacation is to be able to relax and have fun. Hard to do that if people are complaining. Me and my wife are in our early thirties and laid back. Go with the flow. LOL Anyway...

The tour... he said he would pick us up at our resort at 230. You go to about 6 or 7 different bars. The last one you go to is supposed to be on the cliffs to watch the sun go down. So the tour is ruffly from 230 till whenever sunset is. The tour itself is free. Lenbert is paid by tips which from my research is normally about $20 per couple. Then of course you buy your own drinks and food also.

Also there are a bunch of good reviews on tripadvisor.com.

Too funny! We contacted Lenbert and are confirmed. It will be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicamy View Post
    We are also interested in the pub crawl 4/15 or the Wed 4/17 if that is when it's offered... We will be at CSA 4/13-4/20.

Amy and John
    7th trip CSA
    NJ
    My husband & I will be there the 17th-28th. This will be our second trip and we are sooo looking forward to it.
    Patty & Steve

Default We're in too!

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
    Softail19 and ivmcgill...the more the marrier. All you have to do is email him. Lenbert is his name and his email is bananaznegril@hotmail.com He will just want one of your names and how many. Make sure you tell him to pick you up at Swept Away and that should be set. He has me and my wife down already...so shouldnt be a problem. Should be a heck of a good time.
    Just sent an email to Lenbert, if there is room John and I will be joining you all on April 17th! So excited! (and yes, we are CHILL--very CHILL).

Karen

Karen & John
    Bangor, ME 2nd trip to CSA (engaged there 3/12, back for first anniversary 4/12 - 4/19!)

Originally our Couples handle was 'Geddy Lee' when we responded to 'Fozzy's' email, but now we are 'Jambony'! My husband would probably prefer us to still be known as 'Geddy Lee'; yep he's a RUSH fan! That's what happens when you can't remember your password, the wife steps in! lol

Anyways, we would like to join all of you on April 17th for the bar crawl! I will send Lenbert an email. We are at CSA (third trip) from the 11-19th. Good times had at CSA and can't hardly wait to come home!

See you soon,
    Jim & Nicole
    Newmarket, ON
    JAMBONY

Sounds like we are getting a heck of a group here together. Should be a lotta fun.

We'll be there April 18th to the 28th for trip # 20.

Quote Originally Posted by liljohn View Post
    trip #2 booked April 3-13 would like to try the bar crawl
    John and Cindy - Calgary
    John and Cindy! We are booked for April 7-11!! No Clue what the bar crawl is, but sounds fun!!!!

Hi Jim and Nicole (Geddy lee and jambony)--look forward to meeting you! I grew up in Mississauga and went to UofT. My dad still lives there and we stay in Markham when we you go back and visit!

(And we look forward to meeting everyone else too!)

Karen and John
    Bangor, ME

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofthebeach View Post
    We'll be there April 18th to the 28th for trip # 20.
    Looking forward to seeing you and your wife....we will be there 18 - 27

81 more days

Rachel and Eric

Not really sure ourselfs a pub crawl from what I have read have to book in advance. We would like to give it a go this year as it does sound like a blast

Quote Originally Posted by Shreve87 View Post
    John and Cindy! We are booked for April 7-11!! No Clue what the bar crawl is, but sounds fun!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by liljohn View Post
    Not really sure ourselfs a pub crawl from what I have read have to book in advance. We would like to give it a go this year as it does sound like a blast
    Sounds fun!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast