Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

We are officially on the list!

Lenbert is doing the bar crawl on wednesdays, fridays, and sundays in april

We are signed up sunday april 21....we did it last year and it was great...we don't like to leave CSA, but this is worth leaving for!

Quote Originally Posted by rachlm927 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing you and your wife....we will be there 18 - 27

81 more days

Rachel and Eric

We'll be at our usual spot on the beach everyday. Thinkin about that pub crawl as well. See yuz soon. S.O.B.

Default Cant' Wait

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    Trip#5 booked for April 13-20. Would love to do the one love bar crawl with some folks. Who's going to be there the same time?
    Jim and Sara- Woodbury,MN.
    We will be there the same dates and I am booking the pub crawl today for Wednesday! Can't wait to meet you all!

I heard from Lenert yesterday...We are booked for April 17th at 225 pm for one love pub crawl...fyi: we are also from MO-St. Louis!
    I am counting down the days til we get there!

This pub crawl is going to be fun

Quote Originally Posted by hailadam View Post
    I heard from Lenert yesterday...We are booked for April 17th at 225 pm for one love pub crawl...fyi: we are also from MO-St. Louis!
    I am counting down the days til we get there!
    We are from Hannibal Mo and flying out of St. Louis on the 13th!

Hi all!!! So me and my fiance are officaly booked for April 7th - April 11th. We are leaving the day after our wedding! I have seen alot about this "one love pub crawl" can someone please explain what this is? From what i have seen it looks fun... Do you sign up? if so were... I need details! hahaha..

Deanna and Luke from PA

That is the day we fly out...see you at Lambert! I guess youll be on the bus with us!

SonoftheBeach (O-P) - That sand is calling... and so are the Almond Joys, Bob Marleys and O ver P roof! Let's see what happens on the pub crawl... I've heard its a great opportunity to see the local Mom & Pop's on The Cliffs... what's the worst that can happen (besides not being on the beach)?
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I know Chris, we're almost there buddy. Friends of ours left Sun for two weeks at another resort up the beach. We've been in some of the out of the way bars in the villages & it was a blast. I guess we have our own pub crawl after drinkin all day on the beach & tryin to crawl back to our rooms, lol.

Shreve87, we haven't done this yet but a bus picks you up at your resort around 230 along with sone other people along the way. It's free but you must tip the driver Lenbert. You enail him at bananaznegril@hotmail.com . He stops at 6 or 7 bars up on the cliffs that tourists might not normally visit. It brings business to people that really need it. You stay about 1/2 hour to 45 minutez at each place. I'm really looking forward to it as we haven't explored the cliff area except Rick's. There are pictures and info on Tripadvisor.com

We'll be at CSA 4/3-4/8...first timers!

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
    Sounds good. Cant hardly wait. April seems SOOO far away!
    Well Fozzy,the pub crawl is going good maybe the Pelican Bar is in order,see you soon
    JAMBONY

YAY!

We are coming April 19th to the 26th. This will be our first trip in April. Overall 6th to CSA and 9th to Couples.

Jambony...the crawl should be fun. I also set up a day trip with JuJu tours for a day. We are going to YS Falls...Appleton Rum Tour and finishing up at Pelican Bar. Should be a fun...but busy day.

Default April in Paradise

Trip#5 booked for April 13-20. Would love to do the one love bar crawl with some folks. Who's going to be there the same time?
    Jim and Sara- Woodbury,MN.
    Lisa and Cornell, April 19-28 trip #18
    I vote 'yes' to the bar crawl !!!

Shreve87, we haven't done this yet but a bus picks you up at your resort around 230 along with sone other people along the way. It's free but you must tip the driver Lenbert. You enail him at bananaznegril@hotmail.com . He stops at 6 or 7 bars up on the cliffs that tourists might not normally visit. It brings business to people that really need it. You stay about 1/2 hour to 45 minutez at each place. I'm really looking forward to it as we haven't explored the cliff area except Rick's. There are pictures and info on Tripadvisor.com

Thanks for the heads up! It def sounds like a good time, and a chance to get to see more than just the resort!

Whats up Amy and John. Im all for it whenever. I think it is Wed and Fri. I think he will do extra trips if he had a certain number of people going but i am not sure what that number is. I think i am gonna email him and say me and my wife will be going on the 17th. My wife and I arn't big drinkers so she is a little unsure of this...but from what i hear it is one heck of a good time. We will be at CSA 4/13 thru 4/20 as well in one of the BFVS. First timers...cant wait.
    We are confirmed for April 17th also, looks like quite a few couples are booked. This sounds like a fun trip!
    Can't wait to return home, pure paradise!

Amy and John

Jambony...the crawl should be fun. I also set up a day trip with JuJu tours for a day. We are going to YS Falls...Appleton Rum Tour and finishing up at Pelican Bar. Should be a fun...but busy day.
    I was looking at the JuJu site. Please tell me that these prices are in Jamaican dollars not US? Ouch.

Yeah...there are a little high. But they seem to be the best. Another thing to consider is the pictures that they take. They take pics of your day with them...put them on a cd and give it to you before you leave your vacation. Thats a pretty nice little inclusion.

Maybe we should all meet up before the 17th lol
    JAMBONY

Woohoo!... Got our travel vouchers yesterday!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Hi there. We will be at CSA April 26 - May 4. This is also our first trip to Jamaica. We are so excited.

SOB, Cornell , Chris & our ladies are on for Wed 24th, outta be a blast!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast