Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

The pub crawl sounds great. We'll be there 4/13 to 4/20. How do we get signed up?

This will be our 3rd time at CSA. We'll be there 4/13 to 4/20. Never left the resort before, but the pub crawl on the 17th sounds great. Seems like a lot of people are interested. How big is the bus Lembert drives?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofthebeach View Post
    SOB, Cornell , Chris & our ladies are on for Wed 24th, outta be a blast!!
    SOB...we may have to change...we were going to go sunday the 21st but know we would have a great time with you...OP all day?

Ok, ill email Lenbert

I've seen pictures on Tripadvisor but not sure how many people it holds. Email Lenbert at bananasnegril@hotmail.com and tell him you want to go on the 17th and what hotel you are staying at. Hopefully there is room. Hope to see you there, we arrive on the 13th also.

the pub crawl on the 17th is booked up. Lemberyt 's doing one on tuesday the 16th if anyones interested. We'll see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by rachlm927 View Post
    SOB...we may have to change...we were going to go sunday the 21st but know we would have a great time with you...OP all day?

Ok, ill email Lenbert
    AWESOME!..Yes, we will have a blast. OP all day, every day, lol.

SOB -

Don't know about OP all day... I've seen what that can do to even the most adroit OP/Coke commonsewer. But a few RedStripes watered down with a few Tings can't hurt. A guy's gotta pace himself!

Chris
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

[QUOTE=Chris;205500]SOB -

Don't know about OP all day... I've seen what that can do to even the most adroit OP/Coke commonsewer. But a few RedStripes watered down with a few Tings can't hurt. A guy's gotta pace himself!

Chris[/QU

lol.

We are doing the pub crawl on the 24th of April as well. Hope to meet some of you all for some tasty libations.

We are headed to CSA April 13th - 20th. Would like to do the pub crawl! Wednesday would be great!

Kim and Derek
    Ottawa, Canada

Lablovers, it looks like Wednesday is booked up but there is probably room on Tuesday the 16th. Email Lenbert at bananasnegril@hotmail.com
    He'll email you with a confirmation. Let him know what hotel you are staying.

Pub crawl sounds great. We will be there 4/16 to 4/23

We're at CSA from April 11 to 18 (2nd timers) and we'd like to go on the One Love Pub Crawl too. I e-mailed Lenbert 3 times at bananasnegril@hotmail.com but got a reject notice on the e-mail address. Is this e-mail address correct ? Assuming the pub crawl on the 17th is booked we'd be interested in going on the 16th.
    Anne & John - Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by McGoo View Post
    We're at CSA from April 11 to 18 (2nd timers) and we'd like to go on the One Love Pub Crawl too. I e-mailed Lenbert 3 times at bananasnegril@hotmail.com but got a reject notice on the e-mail address. Is this e-mail address correct ? Assuming the pub crawl on the 17th is booked we'd be interested in going on the 16th.
    Anne & John - Toronto
    Hi Anne and John, we are from Keswick North of Toronto we'er at CSA from April 11 to the 19 i manage to get us booked on the One Love Pub Crawl for the 17th, Maybe we see you at the airport.

Cheers Jim & Nicole
    JAMBONY

Sorry Mcgoo, my bad, its bananaznegril@hotmail.com
    With a Z!

bananaznegril@hotmail.com Thats the one you should be using. There is a "Z" instead of the "S"

Thanks softail19 & Fozzy - Lenbert confirmed us for the pub crawl on Tuesday the 16th. Is anyone else on this thread booked for the trip on the 16th ?

Hey Jim & Nicole - We're actually from Markham. We're on a WestJet flight leaving at 7:05 am on April 11th. We're on the pub crawl on the 16th.
    Cheers - John & Anne

Thanks everyone for all the details on the pub crawl! We will be there the 7th throught the 11th of April.Is there anyone already signed up for the pub crawl during our stay?

Quote Originally Posted by McGoo View Post
    Hey Jim & Nicole - We're actually from Markham. We're on a WestJet flight leaving at 7:05 am on April 11th. We're on the pub crawl on the 16th.
    Cheers - John & Anne
    Hey John ,we are on the 7.05 to Montego Bay as well ,we also booked the Timair flight into Negril.
    JAMBONY

Hey McGoo, We'll see you on the pub crawl on the 16th. Looking forward to it.

Default A Worthy Cause...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofthebeach View Post
    SOB, Cornell , Chris & our ladies are on for Wed 24th, outta be a blast!!
    In an increasingly rare Couples message board drive-by, I spotted this post from my Swept Away amigos that required a response...

Chris and S.O.B. (and Joyce, Marie and Lisa) you all know that mid afternoon on a Wednesday on Seven Mile Beach is normally my afternoon siesta time. You've all seen it now at least 75 times: An empty almond joy glass in one hand, Irie FM radio in my headphones enjoying some of the best Zzzzzzz's on the planet. But for the worthy cause of exploring the bars and hang-outs in the West End, I'm willing to skip my time-honored traditional nap. And no, missing the afternoon nap does NOT mean Lisa and I are gonna miss Roots Bamboo or Da Buss later on that night!!!!

ANYTHING for research!!! See ya in 33 days,

Cornell

Hi -

26 days to arrival at CSA (our 4th trip to CSA and 7th trip to Couples). I just signed up 6 people for theTuesday 4/16 Pub Crawl!

I see Honeymooners88 and McGoo signed up for this date, anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornell View Post
    In an increasingly rare Couples message board drive-by, I spotted this post from my Swept Away amigos that required a response...

Chris and S.O.B. (and Joyce, Marie and Lisa) you all know that mid afternoon on a Wednesday on Seven Mile Beach is normally my afternoon siesta time. You've all seen it now at least 75 times: An empty almond joy glass in one hand, Irie FM radio in my headphones enjoying some of the best Zzzzzzz's on the planet. But for the worthy cause of exploring the bars and hang-outs in the West End, I'm willing to skip my time-honored traditional nap. And no, missing the afternoon nap does NOT mean Lisa and I are gonna miss Roots Bamboo or Da Buss later on that night!!!!

ANYTHING for research!!! See ya in 33 days,

Cornell

LOL, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Marie & I have ventured out a few times on our own & hit some out of the way bars that were pretty cool. I have some good stories of the Red Dragon that sits in one of the villages, lmao. We'll make some new memories this trip. We also went down inside Joseph's cave where there's a little bar, very cool stuff. You can take two naps on Tuesday or Thursday, lol. See yuz soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ya Soon View Post
    Hi -

26 days to arrival at CSA (our 4th trip to CSA and 7th trip to Couples). I just signed up 6 people for theTuesday 4/16 Pub Crawl!

I see Honeymooners88 and McGoo signed up for this date, anyone else?
    We sent an email! Hopefully we will fit for the 16th!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast