Default January 4-12, 2013!

We went to CN Jan 7-14,2012 and waited all the way to march 5th to book for next year! anyone else going the same week? we will be flying out of JFK at 6am nonstop and on the beach by noon again if everything works out like this past january!!

We will be there 5-19 Jan.

We were there Jan. 2-14, 2012. Returning (5th consecutive yr) Dec.31 to Jan.08 and counting the days. Home away from home...

Hope to see you all there! JulienRay we probably bumped into you this past january somewhere!

We were there last January too. We will (thankfully) be back from January 3rd - 12th. Can't wait!!

maryandscott, I see your from Waltham ma. We are from ware ma. Probably on the same return flight to Boston! Jet Blue flight 894?

Quote Originally Posted by Nowa View Post
    maryandscott, I see your from Waltham ma. We are from ware ma. Probably on the same return flight to Boston! Jet Blue flight 894?
    Nowa...we are flying Delta. We leave Jamaica at 4pm. Don't want to think about that right now though lol. I would have posted a photo so that we might meet while at CN but it said the file was too large???

We will be there on Jan 5 to 12!

We will be there this saturday and hope to see everyone at the pool bar! Say,IDK, between 4-5? Jim and Shari
    Attached Images Attached Images  

First time to CN in January. be there the 5th - 12th, and can't wait. Last time we were there was 7 yrs ago in July. Look forward to seeing everyone!

Default Jan. 5 - 12

My wife and I will be at CN Jan. 5 - 12. Looking forward to our return. Was last there in June of 2004. Hope to meet people and have a great time.

We will be there 10th-15th