Default Romance rewards, honeymoon, romance packages.

Greetings everyone!

As our honeymoon nears (22 days) I'm working to get everything lined up. With that said, I have a few questions:

Ok, so been there done that... Have 7 nights towards romance rewards. So we get the:

Trading Places Pass for one day / exchange (10am- 4pm) with a Couples Resort in the same town, subject to availability, reservation required 24 hours in advance.
    Couples t-shirts
    Invitation to the Repeat Guest Dinner
    $100 Resort credit
    Couples' departure gift

Honeymoon: Since we're on our honeymoon (married 2 days before we arrive) we get:

The celebration begins with a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and a 25 minute couples massage in our spa

From our travel agent we get:

$50 spa credit (not much, but it's better than nothing, right?)

Romance Packages - I'm considering getting one of these, and this is where I get a little confused. I'm going to surprise her with one of these packages, and the two that make the most sense are "Love and Romance", and "Magical Memories". The part I'm curious about is the "sensual spa treatment" listed under the Love and Romance package. What is it? It the Love and Romance Package worth the added expense when compared to the Magical Memories one (I understand you get $100 towards a repeat visit, take that out of the equation for the moment). It seems the gift shop certificate is $25 instead of $50 on the more expensive one, and really isn't explicit in what the spa treatment is.

On top of all that I have another question. Can we combine our short couples massages into a single longer one? I assume we can compile all our spa credits into single services also. Hoping someone who has partaken can give me some info. Thanks a bunch

PO2

Bump~ 19 days

Quote Originally Posted by Partyoftwo View Post
    . . . Can we combine our short couples massages into a single longer one?
    Unless the policy has changed, you cannot combine your 25-minute couples massages into one 50-minute massage. You can, however, upgrade to a 50-minute couples massage for the two of you for a fee.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).