Default Music on the beach

I was just wondering if there is music on the beach during the day. Should I bring my mini ihome speaker or is there music already playing?

there us soft reggae music playing at the beach bars but no music on the beach, it is relaxing to list,en to the sea and the occasional mento band playng as they walk the beach, please, please dont bring your speakers, i dont want to listen to your music! bring you ear phones and then every one around you will be happy, have a good vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by gijam73 View Post
    I was just wondering if there is music on the beach during the day. Should I bring my mini ihome speaker or is there music already playing?
    There isn't at CTI, and please bring headphones, not a speaker.

What you need to bring is your ear buds. You might like Toby Keith, listening to him would ruin my vacation.

There is no music on the beach, and we love Couples for that. Please use earbuds to listen to your tunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbynewt View Post
    There is no music on the beach, and we love Couples for that. Please use earbuds to listen to your tunes.
    I seem to recall music near the pool bar at CSA and CTI... CSS? There was music near the beach bar at CSS. It was a nice reggae mix, but a very short loop. You heard the same songs over and over in the course of a few hours. They really could use a longer mix. Sitting further away from the bar or wearing earbuds fixed that. Everyone's choice in music differs. Bring your iPod

I love listening to my Reggae on my mini speakers too....in our room!
    Bring the ear buds for the beach, Toby Keith would ruin my vacation too!

Thanks for the advice. I was not intending on playing the music for everyone....lol I am respectful of others, I have never been to CSA and did not know if everyone is right on top of each other or if there is areas where it may be away from everyone and my husband and I could enjoy some "soft" music together I was also thinking I could use the speaker for the room.

use earbuds please

We bring mini speakers and they are nice because we can hear the music under our palapa but if you go outside the palapa you cant really hear them so they are not interrupting anyone else. Last October there was a large group that showed up on our last day and they had really loud music, and they themselves were VERY loud and obnoxious. It was very annoying to those that were trying to relax and even nap on the beach. But even if we hear a little music from a neighbor on the beach its kind of nice, as long as its not loud and disruptive.

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

Thanks Yookster, I am glad someone understood what I meant . I would never want to disturb anyone else and would be very mindful of that. I can see how that would be annoying with someone elses music blaring. Cant wait for our trip in 53 days
    Quote Originally Posted by yookster View Post
    We bring mini speakers and they are nice because we can hear the music under our palapa but if you go outside the palapa you cant really hear them so they are not interrupting anyone else. Last October there was a large group that showed up on our last day and they had really loud music, and they themselves were VERY loud and obnoxious. It was very annoying to those that were trying to relax and even nap on the beach. But even if we hear a little music from a neighbor on the beach its kind of nice, as long as its not loud and disruptive.

gijam73, I would definitely bring your small speakers for ambiance if that's what you like. It's not like you're lugging down 10-15" Infinity boxes Nobody will be able to hear them, it's not that crowded on the beach. I've done it before with small computer speakers connected to my phone and nobody even knew. When I was 5ft from my chair, I couldn't hear them. Sometimes people get overly worked up about stuff on the MB.

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    gijam73, I would definitely bring your small speakers for ambiance if that's what you like. It's not like you're lugging down 10-15" Infinity boxes Nobody will be able to hear them, it's not that crowded on the beach. I've done it before with small computer speakers connected to my phone and nobody even knew. When I was 5ft from my chair, I couldn't hear them. Sometimes people get overly worked up about stuff on the MB.
    dank120, Thank you for the info I am really looking forward to our first time at Couples or Jamaica for that matter