Thread: Mento Band

Default Mento Band

Has anyone ever ued a Mento band as part of their wedding ceremony? We are having a short 20 minute ceremony on the beach and no reception. We know the band is rented for 1 hour. We like the idea of having live music. Just wanted to know how other people used this.

Hi ClassyCouple,

I will be there in just over 3 weeks for our wedding and we decided to rent the band for our short ceremony, so I will post when we get back! We have 30 people coming and want to have some "entertainment" for them even though it's short.

Allison

Default Mento Band

Quote Originally Posted by allisonb543 View Post
    Hi ClassyCouple,

I will be there in just over 3 weeks for our wedding and we decided to rent the band for our short ceremony, so I will post when we get back! We have 30 people coming and want to have some "entertainment" for them even though it's short.

Allison
    Thanks Allison,

How did this work out? We are getting a Mento Band for the Cake and Champagne Toast & Ceremony.

If we had had more people at our wedding,( it was just the rwo of us), I would have used the band. They add a real Jamaican vibe to the ceremony.

Default I had the mento band!

I would STRONGLY reccomend!

They were so mcuh fun! I had them for the ceremony and the reception at Swept Away. Worth every penny!

We are getting married Sept 18th, just my fiancee an I, no family can make it..We are getting the Mento Band. We are hoping they will play as I'm walking to my meet my finacee on the beach. Then while we are having our short and sweet reception for two

Getting hitched on June 11th, 2013 and we decided to use a Mento Band.

Quote Originally Posted by Bab1974 View Post
    We are getting married Sept 18th, just my fiancee an I, no family can make it..We are getting the Mento Band. We are hoping they will play as I'm walking to my meet my finacee on the beach. Then while we are having our short and sweet reception for two
    Which resort are you getting married at and what time? Just curious because I am also getting married at CTI on September 18th..I like to meet other wedding date buddies