Default Hoping we made the right choice . . .

We've been vacationing at a Couples Resort for the past 7 years, all of our stays being in Negril. 3 times at CN, and 4 times at CSA . We split our trip this August, 7 days at CSA, and 7 days at CSS. I am now unsure about CSS. Anyone have any thoughts on such a split?

I would probably want to do CSS first, then go to CSA. That way you finish the trip at the place you know you love. Just a thought.

Since you've been to CSA, I would go to CSS first since you know what to expect there. Lucky dogs!

If you are staying that long, I do not see the problem. We stayed in Negril many years before trying Ocho

CSS was very nice, we are trying CTI in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Baybreeze View Post
    We've been vacationing at a Couples Resort for the past 7 years, all of our stays being in Negril. 3 times at CN, and 4 times at CSA . We split our trip this August, 7 days at CSA, and 7 days at CSS. I am now unsure about CSS. Anyone have any thoughts on such a split?
    I did not do the split but stayed at CSS for 4 days in February and it was amazing. It is a more intimate resort than the others. The beach is smaller but we did not have a problem finding a spot to relax even when we were there later in the day. It was great being able to take walks through the paths and find all these little areas tucked away. I don't think you can go wrong but that is just my opinion. Hope you enjoy your time there.

You'll LOVE IT!! Our first trip was to CN, then our second to CSS. Our third is already booked.... Yep, CSS.

Hi Baybreeze,
    We're also big fans of CSA and are going back this December for our third visit. We've never been to CSS but our travel agent has many times. It's her favorite resort of all the Couples resorts. As a matter of fact she tried to get us to book it this trip but we figured why mess up a good thing loving CSA as much as we do. We did spend our first Couples vacation at CTI and did enjoy it. But like I said we fell in love with CSA. Our TA said that the grounds at CSS are beautiful and the food is outstanding. She also likes the personnel. I'm sure that you'll have a wonderful time but I know we'd miss the long walks on 7 mile beach if we went to CSS. That's one of the reasons we probably wouldn't go back to CTI again considering the relatively small beach. Also 14 days in Jamaica, I'm green with envy! Enjoy your time in Paradise.
    Steve

Lucky lucky you!!!

I have no idea on the other resortss, but we just got back from CSS, and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! We are going back for sure. We talked about trying the others, but we fell so hard for CSS. THe tropical feel, the beach mixed with the cliffs just make it so amazing! And its so spread out, it never feels crowded, and SSB can't be beat!

Just returned from CSS. Best trip ever. That place rocks! If you're going to split--split with CSS!!!!!!!! I would do it all there!

Thanks so much for your comments! We have decided to go to CSS first, then onto CSA. We're counting down the days!

The great thing about Couples Resorts is that you just can NOT make a wrong choice.

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    I would probably want to do CSS first, then go to CSA. That way you finish the trip at the place you know you love. Just a thought.
    Exactly!!!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015