Default Hopefully a return guest

I am a nurse in the recovery room and with today's anaesthetics patients are pretty much awake when we receive them. Today as I chatted to one of my patients she asked me if I was taking holidays this summer.
    I told her we usually travelled in the winter due to hubby's business and said it was always Jamaica. When she said 16 yrs ago she was married there I asked where and she said Couples Tower Island and loved every minute but had never been back. I told her that we have tried other islands but are always drawn back to Couples. She is going to look at all four and plan a getaway this winter . This is the first time I have met someone outside of my holiday at Couples who has been there before and I know have persuaded to return..

After our first trip to CTI, I was talking to some teachers I work with and found out that one of them had gone there for their honeymoon!

I also met someone through AOL that had gone their for her honeymoon when it was Tower Isle Hotel. They went back for their 50th (?) anniversary a few years ago and the resort treated them to a private dinner on the pier.
    Vicky