Default At CSS until Sunday - any questions?

We're having yet another wonderful holiday, 6th trip to CSS, staying in our favourite block, room G-6. Wonderful weather, good friends, all is irie.

If anyone has any questions we'd be happy to answer!
    (Karen&Paul)

What night was the repeaters dinner and where was it held?
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

On the week of the 4th it was held on Thursday night in the private room at Palazzina. Lobster night was also Thursday that week instead of the usual Wednesday night. On the next week, the repeater's dinner was held on Wednesday night and lobster night was moved back to the usual Wednesday night.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Awwww, I am so jealous! You are 2 of the sweetest people on the planet!!!! I am curious about the daily activities, do they do some each day? Have a great time, since our trip is still over a year away there's not too many questions I have ... although we are still trying to decide if we should do an actual vow renewal there ... have you ever seen one? Do you think it's worth it? Take pictures, I ~love~ looking at your photos!

KarenON were right behind you arriving on Monday! The excitement is too much and i can't sleep!

Only question i can think of is ......What the hell are you doing on the computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The repeaters dinner is Wednesday night and it's held in the Heliconia Suite, adjacent to Palazzina restaurant.
    (Karen&Paul)

[]
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    We're having yet another wonderful holiday, 6th trip to CSS, staying in our favourite block, room G-6. Wonderful weather, good friends, all is irie.

If anyone has any questions we'd be happy to answer!
    Karen-no fair you are back again so soon!!! I am so jealous. Give everyone a big hug for us. We won't be back until January. Any chance you and Paul will be back then? Have a wonderful time.
    Teresa and Tom
    Teresa

I have a question!! Ok questions...

How's the beach? Is it rocky? Is there a lot of seaweed?

What are the room service hours? Is there a nice menu that include snack like items...the fiancé is looking for it to include a club sandwich and burger. Also do you just call a little in advance to order?

Can you get espresso anywhere in the resort?? Please say yes! I would live if it's available through room service. I can make my own lattes but need the espresso!

How is the water sports department? Easy to get someone to do like water skiing? How often does the glass bottom boat go out?

Lastly, is the snorkeling nice there?

Ok one more... What block should we attempt to stay in to get the best ocean view? What type of room? We don't care about anything in the room but out view from the balcony!!

We narrowed it down to CSS last night for our honeymoon!! Thank you do much for your help!!!!

Hi KarenON,

Thanks so much for the offer to answer our questions!

I see you are staying in G Block. Would you be able to tell us which one bedroom ocean suites in G Block have that double wide lounger on the balcony versus the 2 single loungers? Odd question I know but we loved ours and it became a daily part of our trip. Would like to stay in G block next trip if possible and we want to try to get the lounger again.

Also, is G6 one of the rooms that has the larger bathroom? Any other one bedroom ocean suites in G that have the larger bathroom?

Thank you!!!! Have fun!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blridgway View Post
    Awwww, I am so jealous! You are 2 of the sweetest people on the planet!!!! I am curious about the daily activities, do they do some each day? Have a great time, since our trip is still over a year away there's not too many questions I have ... although we are still trying to decide if we should do an actual vow renewal there ... have you ever seen one? Do you think it's worth it? Take pictures, I ~love~ looking at your photos!
    Awe, thanks Brenda...

We are doing a vow renewal in December, we can let you know afterward how it all went. We haven't seen one done here so not sure how it all goes but we think it is worth it to us!
    (Karen&Paul)

Sleepy - SSB is rocky at the moment but the main beach isn't and I haven't seen much seaweed this week.

The room service hours are 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. They have a club sandwich and hamburgers on the menu, as well as nachos and pizza for snack items. I don't see espresso on the menu but you can get that in the restaurants.

The watersports department is great, we saw lots of people water skiing yesterday. Glass bottom boat rides are at 11:30 & 1:30 daily. They have windsurfing, snorkelling, diving, sailing, knee boarding, kayaking and hydro bikes. Not sure how good the snorkelling is though.

We think the best ocean view is from G block in a 1 bedroom ocean suite.

Hope this helps!
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by tntmo View Post
    []

Karen-no fair you are back again so soon!!! I am so jealous. Give everyone a big hug for us. We won't be back until January. Any chance you and Paul will be back then? Have a wonderful time.
    Teresa and Tom
    We were really missing everyone Theresa, so we booked a last minute trip. Our next trip is for our vow renewal 30 Nov - 8 Dec so we will miss you in January. Hopefully we can get together here another time!

P.S. I'm headed out to have a chat with Harry!
    (Karen&Paul)

Sorry, double post.
    Last edited by KarenON; July 20th, 2012 at 05:34 PM.
    (Karen&Paul)

Can you have a drink ready for us at around 3pm on Saturday?

Hello!

How does that work out with the repeaters dinner on the same night as lobster night? Do they serve lobster at the repeaters dinner, and can you get seconds? Or do you need to go eat at palazzina after the repeaters dinner to get your lobster fix?

Thanks!

One more burning question - is Kadyann still working there on the entertainment staff? We are really looking forward to seeing her again when we are there in 32 days. Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by scorpiogal View Post
    Hi KarenON,

Thanks so much for the offer to answer our questions!

I see you are staying in G Block. Would you be able to tell us which one bedroom ocean suites in G Block have that double wide lounger on the balcony versus the 2 single loungers? Odd question I know but we loved ours and it became a daily part of our trip. Would like to stay in G block next trip if possible and we want to try to get the lounger again.

Also, is G6 one of the rooms that has the larger bathroom? Any other one bedroom ocean suites in G that have the larger bathroom?

Thank you!!!! Have fun!!!!!
    I think all but G4 have the double lounger, at least from what I can see from below the building. We know for sure that G-6, G-8, G-14 & G-16 have the larger bathrooms. We know that G-9 doesn't, not sure about the rest of them.

We love our double lounger too!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by TandJ View Post
    Hello!

How does that work out with the repeaters dinner on the same night as lobster night? Do they serve lobster at the repeaters dinner, and can you get seconds? Or do you need to go eat at palazzina after the repeaters dinner to get your lobster fix?

Thanks!
    They served lobster with the meal at the repeaters dinner this week but not sure if you can ask for seconds, although the dessert was awesome and some people did get seconds of that.
    (Karen&Paul)

Awe, thanks Brenda...

We are doing a vow renewal in December, we can let you know afterward how it all went. We haven't seen one done here so not sure how it all goes but we think it is worth it to us!
    Yippee for your vow renewal! And I would ~love~ to hear how it goes! I am pretty sure we are going to do it, after all, this is our once in a lifetime trip! Hope you are having an awesome time!

Quote Originally Posted by TandJ View Post
    One more burning question - is Kadyann still working there on the entertainment staff? We are really looking forward to seeing her again when we are there in 32 days. Thanks so much!
    Yes, Kadyann is still here, she looked spectacular last night at the gala!
    (Karen&Paul)

Yes, Kadyann is still here, she looked spectacular last night at the gala!
    Thanks for the info!

Karen ON- many bugs at night, do you recommend bug spray. Also, are any of the pools open late ? What time does breakfast start ?
    I hope you had a great trip !

Quote Originally Posted by schwieso View Post
    Karen ON- many bugs at night, do you recommend bug spray. Also, are any of the pools open late ? What time does breakfast start ?
    I hope you had a great trip !
    We did have another excellent trip, it's always so difficult to leave!

This time of year I highly recommend bug spray...I never notice them when we go in the winter months but I did get quite a few bites this time around. I didn't see any of the pools with a closed sign so not sure when they do their treatments, should be alright to swim late. Breakfast is 7:30 - 10:30,
    (Karen&Paul)