Default Please assist a "repeater" with a question.....

We will be returning to Couples Negril for our 6th trip this coming December. We have not been back to the beautiful island of Jamaica since December of 2009. Is there still a repeaters dinner (I think it use to be on Monday nights)? Also, could you tell me of any other "perks" that repeaters still get....such as the couples massage & gift store credits??? Thanks for the help!! JulesD

Here is a link to the Romance Rewards page which lays out the perks.

http://couples.com/romance-rewards/

I think that your "nights" credits expire after 3 years. Since your last trip was in December 2009, I would expect that you would be at the "Young Love" level (assuming at least a six night stay in 2009). The timing is cutting it close to losing all of your "nights".
    Last edited by NeedBlueWater; July 26th, 2012 at 09:50 PM. Reason: I shouold have run the spell checker
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    Here is a link to the Romamnce Rewards page which lays out the perks.

http://couples.com/romance-rewards/

I think that your "nights" credits expire after 3 years. Since your last trip was in December 2009, I would expect that you would be at the "Young Love" level (assuming at least a six night stay in 2009). The timing is cutting it close to losing all of your "nights".
    They expire in 4 years, on the page you linked to. That's assuming they signed up at the time for RR

I stand corrected. Thanks for the knowledge.

It's even stated right there on the link that i posted. Silly me.
    Last edited by NeedBlueWater; July 27th, 2012 at 01:13 PM.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=