Thread: Birthday CSA

Default Birthday CSA

Figures that I would find the boards only a week prior to arrival!!! We will be arriving on my birthday 08/01 .. This will be my our first vacation alone in 13 years!!! What should we do to ake it a memorable day? And where can I get a slice of chocolate cake????

At the Palms buffet, there is an entire separate section devoted to desserts. I'm sure you can find something there

Maybe a romantic dinner on the beach or feathers....? Just a thought. Do the catamaran cruise that day or snorkling. Or do a whole lot of nothing! lol No matter what you do it will be a memorable day spending it at Couples. Have Fun! Happy Birthday!

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

Default Birthday CSA

First congrats on your birthday --- second once you get there just take in it all. We still have 111 days left before we get back to PARADISE. This is going to be our 8th trip back to CSA; we go every year in November; and believe me when I say you will really enjoy. It usually takes about 2 - 3 days before you look at one another and say why haven't we done this earlier. Enjoy you time there and again Happy BD

I am so excited!!! I can not wait!! Thank you all

I am here at CSA right now for my 40th Birthday (7/26). I scheduled a 55min aromatherapy massage...best present ever! Enjoy & Happy Birthday!

We did dinner at Lemongrass & then had Chocolate & Blue Mountain Martinis after (to celebrate my birthday). They have private dinners ($175) if that's in your budget (it wasn't in mine) Also...we did sunset pics on the beach.

Default birthday csa

Quote Originally Posted by Awdl2000 View Post
    Figures that I would find the boards only a week prior to arrival!!! We will be arriving on my birthday 08/01 .. This will be my our first vacation alone in 13 years!!! What should we do to ake it a memorable day? And where can I get a slice of chocolate cake????
    we are celebrating my birthday also while we are there next week!! (August 3rd!) We decided to do an excursion to YS Falls and ziplining to celebrate.

we celebrated my husbands birthday last December at CSA and I ordered a chocolate cake for him for our dinner at Feathers, cost was $30 but the cake was all ours and it was delicious!!! Well worth the money and husband loved it!! You can call ahead or ask when you get there at the concere'
    Have a wonderful Birthday and vacation!!