Default KarenOn question for you

I know that you two have stayed in both Penthouse rooms and Ocean View. Which do you prefer and why? Thanks for all your sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Cape Cod Sue View Post
    I know that you two have stayed in both Penthouse rooms and Ocean View. Which do you prefer and why? Thanks for all your sharing!
    Yes, we have stayed in both and prefer the 1 bedroom ocean suite. We've only stayed in a penthouse suite in D block and while the balconies are large, they are not private. We prefer G block with the private balconies and the views, being that much higher up the view is so beautiful out to the ocean. It also depends on which block you are in, the 1 bedroom ocean suites in other blocks aren't the same as the ones we prefer in G. We also love the bathroom layout in the rooms we've stayed in.

I'm sure others will disagree, each have their own preference to location and room layout, etc....
    (Karen&Paul)

Thank you Karen! We stayed in D-14 last Feb. (Steve McQueen Suite) and although as you say the balconies are not too private, we loved the two large loungers. We even brought our pillows and bedspread out and slept on them outside a few nights. We have booked a Penthouse Suite for our Feb 2013 visit, but while there I think I'll try to scope out the other room category. Thanks for your help!