Thread: Wedding Arches

Default Wedding Arches

Hello,

I am looking for some different ideas for wedding arches, or decor for when I get married.

Please post any photos of wedding arches or decor from a resort wedding that you liked. I would really appreciate it!

Thanks so much!!

Hiya

we are getting married at CSA december 18th and i am having exactly the same problems,we are going for a white and very very soft pink theme and i would like to dress the arch with some pretty flowers(not ott) but nice,to me its justto plain for what i want,i am going to place petals everywhere on the walk way going to the arch also,if you find any pics please let me know..
    many thanks :-)

Jacqueline you should check the options the resort offers. I think CSS option 6 is very close to what you're describing. I'm sure the resort can work with you to arrange to use it-there is an upgrade fee.

I made a DIY option and will be bringing my own set up. It's two bamboo pillars draped in my wedding colors and I've made some chair sashes for my guests chairs.

hi were getting married at csa and from what i know they dont provide you with any options other than what you can upgrade yourself..
    thanks for the idea though i will check out there site

Has anyone ever built their own arch? Directions online say it's very easy (for a handyman, of course).

I attached some pics of what I'm thinking of---any idea if this is doable or not?

Name:  bamboo arch.jpg
Views: 1661
Size:  42.4 KB

Name:  bamboo arch2.jpg
Views: 771
Size:  2.2 KB

Who has the time or energy to build your own arch. I would check with the wedding coordinator at the resort. I have seen some really nice arches on various pictures and I know they try to work with you any way they can to make your vision for your wedding day happen. Good luck!

I did the upgraded arch at CSS, from the pictures the wedding coordinator orginally showed us, I wasnt crazy about the flowers, but I think it turned out beatiful..I believe it was a $250 upgrade...I know it's expensive, but I didnt like the standard one and it think it was well worth it. After they took the flower arrangements off and used them for our centerpeices at our "reception".

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh..._NAME=comcast/

@ Katieandbryan...I absolutely love your arch. Actually, it's one of the best ones that I've seen on the mb. I also love the tropical colors in your flowers. Beautiful pictures! I was going to get married on the beach but in the end opted to have the ceremony at the gazebo and I am soooo glad I did because after about 45 minutes in the sun I could feel myself melting. (lol)

We got married at 11:00 a.m. and it was still hot...but it is Jamaica so what can you expect...even with the heat we had a WONDERFUL day!!!

Thank you Mssandy! I was so happy with it. I was so happy with the flowers too...I just told them I wanted it tropical with pinks, orange and purple...and they did just that!

Congrats on your marriage!!!!

katieandbryan
    Did you use the resort photographer?

BobandKelly,

No we didnt use the resort photographer. We used Frank Panaro http://www.frankpanarophotography.com/ He was wonderful and took over 700 pictures and gave us a full CD with them all!

He is based in Miami, but I found his prices VERY comparable to local photographers, he charged like $250 extra fro travel to Jamaica, but it still was close to the same amount. You can email me if you have any questions hamm.kt@gmail.com

Default Re: Wedding Arches

Wedding Arches will decorate more and looks so beautiful. By the way have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable wedding service providers. I used it to find them for my wedding. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local wedding service providers. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that they actually came to me.