Default Jaimie&Chad CSA 6/22/12

I am finally getting on here to write my review and show a few pics. Every moment of the wedding from beginning to end went so smoothly thanks to everyone involved.

We arrived and were greeted with champagne and cool towels, our room was a beachfront verandah suite (so glad we chose the room without the TV). We met with Aleisha for about an hour which went so smoothly, she helped us pick out bouquets, decide on setup, plan music, etc. She was AMAZING - so stress free.

All of us girls got hair done and mani/pedis in the spa we booked about 3 hours straight working with 3 stylists and they did an awesome job getting us in and out in time - the hair was gorgeous.

We chose 4:00 for our ceremony which I thought was the perfect time, because we had chosen the beach as our location, most people had moved off the beach so we really didn't have as much of an audience as we would have earlier in the day. It was still hot as blazes though! Aleisha and her team were very prepared for us, she showed us what to do, where to go, how to stand and left nothing out.

We went with Misha Earle as our photographer which was probably the BEST decision we could have made. I will try to attach a few pics she sent us early but words cannot describe how amazing her work was. She was fun, funny, engaging and VERY good at what she does.

We will be returning to CSA in about a year and am already counting down the days!!!

First few pics

Name:  wedding1.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  37.2 KBName:  wedding2.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  37.3 KBName:  wedding3.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  61.7 KBName:  wedding4.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  50.8 KBName:  wedding5.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  85.9 KB

few more

Name:  wedding6.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  89.4 KBName:  wedding11.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  84.0 KBName:  wedding7.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  25.8 KBName:  wedding8.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  22.7 KBName:  wedding9.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  33.2 KB

Hi Jaimie. Your pictures are beautiful. We are also considering using Misha Earle. Did you do the trash the dress pictures the day of the wedding, or the next day? Do you mind sharing your package price?
    Thanks bunches,
    Cheri

OMG!! I totally love the picture of you two kissing in the water. BTW you look like a model in your dress with those pictures. Congrats!

Thank you ladies! Misha was amazing!! I definitely recommend her! We did our trash the dress the same day, we only had a few hours with Misha, and a very needy wedding party, LOL, so it was a bit of a time crunch but it turned out amazing! We went with the 3 hour package and I want to say it was $1500 but that included the $500 resort fee you have to pay to Couples to have an outside photographer. We did book her 6 months ago (approx) so I am not sure what her current packages look like. SO SO SO worth it - I cannot even express how happy I am with her.