I am finally getting on here to write my review and show a few pics. Every moment of the wedding from beginning to end went so smoothly thanks to everyone involved.

We arrived and were greeted with champagne and cool towels, our room was a beachfront verandah suite (so glad we chose the room without the TV). We met with Aleisha for about an hour which went so smoothly, she helped us pick out bouquets, decide on setup, plan music, etc. She was AMAZING - so stress free.

All of us girls got hair done and mani/pedis in the spa we booked about 3 hours straight working with 3 stylists and they did an awesome job getting us in and out in time - the hair was gorgeous.

We chose 4:00 for our ceremony which I thought was the perfect time, because we had chosen the beach as our location, most people had moved off the beach so we really didn't have as much of an audience as we would have earlier in the day. It was still hot as blazes though! Aleisha and her team were very prepared for us, she showed us what to do, where to go, how to stand and left nothing out.

We went with Misha Earle as our photographer which was probably the BEST decision we could have made. I will try to attach a few pics she sent us early but words cannot describe how amazing her work was. She was fun, funny, engaging and VERY good at what she does.

We will be returning to CSA in about a year and am already counting down the days!!!