Default Key Lime martini from CSA

My husband loved the key lime martini from the martini bar when we were at CSA last year. Do other resorts offer this drink as well? I assume the special martinis are a feature of CSA only... wish the other resorts would have a bar like this, because it was awesome!

Does anyone know the recipe CSA uses for the key limi martini? If so, please share! We really miss them

Going to CSS in 4 months and hoping there are some hidden gems there as well!

Hi Jane
    We love the KLM at CSA too. I have a recipe that I make at home that does remind us of the CSA version. I like CSA's because there is no cream.

Again, this is my recipe and not an official one from the CSA bartenders......

3-4 oz Vanilla Vodka
    2 oz Rosa's Key Lime Juice Concentrate
    2 oz pineapple juice
    2 oz Simple syrup (more if you want it sweeter - so to your taste)

Rim martini glass with sugar. Shake mixture with ice.

If you don't have vanilla vodka, you can add a little vanilla to your simple syrup. I make my own simple syrup and keep in frig. Simple syrup is just equal amt of water and equal amt of sugar dissolved.

ENJOY! We are having some tonight!

Key Lime Martini? That sounds completely YUMMY! I don't know if they offer it at the other locations (I don't recall seeing it at CTI or CSS). I would love to know how it is made too!
    Going to CTI in October. I will ask them about it then.

1 qz Absolut or Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka
    1/4 oz Simple Syrup
    1/4oz Lime Juice
    Splash of Pineapple Juice

Adjust portions as required

Simple syrup recipe
    Bring 1 cup of water to boil, add 2 cups sugar, stir until perfectly clear. Let cool, place in suitable container.
    Refrigerates well for several months.

Enjoy!
    Tom & Erin 21x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley