Default css in oct 28-nov4

we are heading to CSS in lat oct and just wondering what the crowd will be like at that time ?

I was wondering the same thing. We will be there Oct 29- Nov 5. We can hardly wait. It will not get here soon enough. It will be our first time to Jamaica. Last year we went to Mexico and really liked it. We just started traveling out of the country last year when our youngest went away to college. So many places to see......

We will be at CSS during this time as well. Can't Wait for some sun and relaxation.

My husband and I will be there that same week. Get in on Oct. 30th. So very much looking forward to it. This will be our second trip to CSS because we enjoyed our first visit so much. I remember the crowd being fun & friendly at SSB. I can't wait and am counting down the days!

Default css in oct28-nov4

Quote Originally Posted by khamgar View Post
    we are heading to CSS in lat oct and just wondering what the crowd will be like at that time ?
    we are a couple from UK going to CSS for the first time will be there oct 28-nov 8 having been to a number of au naturel resorts in europe we wanted to try somewhere different. really looking forward to our holiday

We are also from the UK, we will be at CSS from 28th Oct - 4th Nov, it will be our second visit to CSS, prior to that we were at CTI once. You'll love it, we did, that's why we're going back.

Tip: bring a fancy dress costume for Halloween,some of the guests from the States make a real effort.

Trish, Colin it seems my wife has already introduced us in another thread, see you there.

E&E will be there nov 1-8. Looking forward to meeting new people on SSB. See our thread CSS November 2012 for picture

We will be there November 1 - 8!
    See everyone on SSB

Quote Originally Posted by E&E View Post
    We will be there November 1 - 8!
    See everyone on SSB
    We'll have some drinks on the bar waiting for you

Default css in oct28-nov4

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel+Wendy View Post
    We'll have some drinks on the bar waiting for you
    Nigel and wendy ru going out from UK on sunday virgin flight from gatwick 11.40 if so see u in bar south terminal

Quote Originally Posted by tish&colin View Post
    Nigel and wendy ru going out from UK on sunday virgin flight from gatwick 11.40 if so see u in bar south terminal
    Yes we are on that flight, a pre-flight drink sounds like an excellent idea.

We arrive on the 28th. Can hardly wait! Should be a nice change of scenery vs. Illinois...lol

What part of il? See you on the 1st!

We are south western IL... near St. Louis

We lived in Edwardsville, IL for a time. It is a very nice area.

We used to live in Edwardsville, IL. See you in a few days!!

We are here now just after the storm!!! By the time you get here everything will be cleaned up and you should be able to go to SSB. It is not usable now

Please keep us posted on when SSB is open. Thanks in advance.