Default Come on tell me.

There are many things that draw us back to Couples. We have only been once but are now hooked. We are returning in April 2010. We all know that the beach, staff, weather etc draw us back but I would love to know this. What one thing you tasted be it food or drink cant you wait to get back for?
    The reason I ask is we all have a favourite. There must be many things we have all missed out on and never got to try, did not know about or ask for. I have come across a few things on the message board I need to try next time such as A Duck Fart drink lol there was some type of special Blue Mountain coffee they make at Feathers (help on this one cant remember its name).
    So, what are your most missed items. This way we all get to hear about them and then get to try them.
    Sorry Tommywommy cant say I will be putting the Salty Dog High on the list lol one was enough.

My main drinks were the Pina Colada with a VX float and the Blue Mountain Bobsleigh.
    Food, THE SOUPS dont miss out on these trust me. And out of the many things that stand out I would say dont miss the Banana stuffed French Toast and also eat your body weight in Jerk Chicken.

I just realized its not easy to single things out as everything I eat I loved lol but try your best so we can try them all next time.

ETF

If you go to CSA, visit the pool bar and have Adrian make one of his famous Jinzy King drinks: 3 kinds of rum, vodka and we don't know what else. 2 of these and its off to the room for a long afternoon nap.

Our favorite thing is to go up to the Martini Bar, above the Palms, every night before we go out to eat. If Onique is working we get an Onique special martini. I think that it's lemon vodka, lime vodka and pineapple juice. It tastes like a fruit juice!!

I need my hourly Bobs and my overproofs w/ Ting.

I'm too lazy to break out the shot glasses every time I want a Bob, but I have been drinking a lot of mixed overproof/Ting. Would you believe I found a "Pink Ting" at a local eatery? I think I like it more than the original...

At CN Othaheite's Pumpkin soup is at the top of my list!!!! I love that soup, not to mention the way they serve it!

At CSS the appetizer at Casanova with the Scallops/Calamari, and I believe shrimp in puff pastry!!!

CSS the Creme Brulee at Palazzina.

Must have my share of Appleton & Coke's along with Red Stripe at all resorts..... Pina Colada's with a floater of Appleton....

Jerk Chicken with Jerk fries, that's right jerk those fries my friends!!!!!!

At CTI it is hands down the friendly Staff. They make sure everything else is perfect.

The food/drink and the rooms are a very close second.
    Irie Mon

Hello all,

My favorite thing is the Panna Cotta at Otatheheit(spelling)they serve it in a coconut shell. MMMMMMM
    One Love,
    Mya

Ooh, me too, me too.

The banana tempura dessert at Lemongrass.
    Jerk Chicken. Oh yeah.
    Ting. (Real ting, not the stuff you get here...)
    The Lobster Bisque at Feathers.
    The tenderloin at Feathers.
    OK, ANYTHING at Feathers.

And last trip, my husband started drinking something from the Sunset Bar called a "Caribbean Kool-Aid." It was bright red, yummy delicious, and packed one HELL of a punch.

Call me boring - I absolutely love the rum punch and frequently drink it with an extra rum shot on top. YUMYUM!
    ... it keepsh me shane

I miss the all white bedding and the billowy white sheer curtains at CSA.

I miss the way the island looks first thing in the morning from my balcony. I miss the way the ocean sings. I miss all of the wonderful food and drinks. I miss the warm water in the pool. I miss the best massages ever. I just miss all of it....

Default the vibe

the music the sun, the rum,,,,the feeling.....THE VIBE.

I can't pick just one thing. Honest I can't. Every.Single.Thing. I put in my mouth was fantastic! ...and I'm a picky eater!!!!

I drank my share of Jamaican Brownies....yum, yum, yummy, yum, yum!!!! Wonder if I can get them in Pittsburgh? Yeah, I'm thinking NOT!

The staff, the room (everything about it), the overall resort was just so wonderful (CSA) ...how could anyone pick just one thing?
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

I love the way my blood pressure drops the moment I step onto the property at CSA. I love the way my cell phone gets turned off and it doesn't ring again until I return home to the USA. I love the laid back vibe, the friendly staff, the music, the food, the drinks and the entertainment. I love the hammock on my Atrium suite verandah, the beautiful tropical foliage. I especially love the tree frogs at night.

Etf

this may sound hoaky but the must do for little red and i is met great people like you and your wife. We are thinking of returning christmas of 2010. Lets try to get together on the dates to return. We miss all the good times we had on the beach. You all will always be in our memories and in our hearts.

Take care,
    lp and little red

All of that, plus the diet Pepsi!
    The stuff here is n-a-s-t-y...lol

Quote Originally Posted by turnanburn40 View Post
    I love the way my blood pressure drops the moment I step onto the property at CSA. I love the way my cell phone gets turned off and it doesn't ring again until I return home to the USA. I love the laid back vibe, the friendly staff, the music, the food, the drinks and the entertainment. I love the hammock on my Atrium suite verandah, the beautiful tropical foliage. I especially love the tree frogs at night.
    We're going to CN as a first timer in 3 weeks, this is EXACTLY what Im looking for.

"At CN Othaheite's Pumpkin soup is at the top of my list!!!! I love that soup, not to mention the way they serve it!"
    Ok I'm curious... How do they serve it?