Default The Couples family is AMAZING...

So...I will be at Couples Tower Isle for my first time in 113 days. My fiance and I are getting married in 112 days and then heading to CTI for our honeymoon. I have connected with a few people through the meetup boards. One is Richie - who I am sure everyone knows. He is a CTI regular who it seems as though everyone loves.

Besides answering any questions I have had - Richie has made me feel so welcome even without having met me or even me being at the same resort yet. He sent my fiance and I our first wedding present...it's GORGEOUS and so thoughtful and I can't believe it!!

THANKS RICHIE

Name:  imagejpeg_3.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  45.8 KBName:  imagejpeg_2.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  62.2 KB
    Britnee
    Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
    - John 14:27

Our first three times we visited CTI, Richie and Sylvia were there. They were very helpful with questions, and made us feel welcome learning the ropes. What you experianced with Richie is pure Ritchie. I'm glad you found him, thats a good friend to have.
    Randy and Betsy

that's such an awesome thing to do!

Can't wait to meet him and all the other fun people!! Down to 111 days!!
    Britnee
    Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
    - John 14:27

That's Richie for you. He made us all couples signs at the New England Partee. See you in September at the Partee richie and Syl.