Hi! My fiance and I are trying to decide where to stay...and it is SO HARD! Each resort has great things! Each time I think I'm leaning towards one I read something about another one that peaks my attention! Anyway, which is YOUR favorite and why?! Also...I think this is a silly question but...do all resorts have room service and have dinner options and such in your room? I've read various things that have confused me a bit.
Thank you!! Can't wait to see what you all rave about for ourselves! =)
We've been to CTI once, CSA twice and are headed back to CSA in 121 days. I think you can see which resort is our favorite. They all have their pluses and minuses. CTI was very nice but it has a hotel feel and is on a small private beach. CSA has a more island feel to it and is on a 5 mile long, public beach. Our travel agent has been to all of them but now just returns to CSS. She says it is very romantic, on a private beach with wonderful staff and food. We won't try it because of the stairs, which my wife doesn't tolerate very well. Our reasons for choosing CSA as our favorite are:
1. Enjoying our pre-breakfast tray of coffee, tea, croissants and fruit on our verandah as we welcome a new day,
2. The long walks before breakfast on the beach,
3. The quaint rooms that make us feel at home,
4. Seagrapes cafe on the beach where we nosh on sweet potato chips/dip, fish tacos, veggie burgers and salads,
5. The sports complex across the road where you can workout with a trainer for free, take a tennis lesson for free, take an exercise class, play racquet ball, swim/relax in the seldom used lap pool or watch sports on their big screen tv while sipping smoothies,
6. Lounging on the beach and being entertained as musicians that stop/play for tips and locals stroll by with different items for sale,
7. Wonderful meals at any of the restaurants and last but not least,
8. Nights spent in the Aura Lounge with Ulti at the piano singing along or playing men against the women name that tune followed by live music or a DJ in the disco.
I hope this helps but my best advice is to look at all of the different resort pictures, read some reviews and choose the one that calls out to you the most. But if you still can't decide go to the home page and scroll down to the bottom to "Find a Travel Agent". Go see a listed TA in your area and talk it through with them. Our TA is how we got started going to Couples. Well, you can't go wrong with any of the resorts, so enjoy your time in Paradise!