Default Questions on Clothing- Leaving soon!

We are leaving for CTI in a week. We are trying to pack today and I'm not sure about clothing choices.

1. What counts as resort chic for men? I heard sundresses for girls are good... is a v-neck t-shirt and shorts for men too casual?
    2. And what about the one restaurant that requires nicer clothing? Is a sundress still okay?
    3. What about shoes for men and women in this situation?

Any answers ASAP would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachohs View Post
    We are leaving for CTI in a week. We are trying to pack today and I'm not sure about clothing choices.

1. What counts as resort chic for men? I heard sundresses for girls are good... is a v-neck t-shirt and shorts for men too casual?T-shirts are not resort chic. My hubby takes golf polos and tropical print shirts. If you have a Kohl's near you, they have some nice light weight tropical shirts for $10 on their clearance rack. Shorts will be okay as long as they are nice shorts.
    2. And what about the one restaurant that requires nicer clothing?Long pants for men at 8 Rivers with a collared shirt. Again, the golf polo or tropical print shirt will be fine. It doesn't need to be a button down dress shirt. Is a sundress still okay?8 Rivers is the one restaurant I don't wear a sundress, but my sundresses are pretty casual.
    3. What about shoes for men and women in this situation?For 8 Rivers, men must wear closed toe shoes. My hubby wears a boat shoe, think Topsiders. Women can wear nice dress sandals.

Any answers ASAP would be greatly appreciated!
    I hope this helps. Have a great time!
    Vicky

You will LOVE CTI!

Sundress are great for everyplace at CTI so no worries for you!

Hubby usually takes collar polo shirts and a couple of light weight button down camp shirts. They need to have a collar for the nicer restaurant. Closed toe shoes for men at Eight Rivers.

V Neck T-shirt & shorts are OK for the evening buffets.

Strappy sandals are OK for you anywhere.

I called the resort that they said for Men - Must have a coller for the dress code retaurants and no sneekers, the shoes must be close toed for Men. ALso for Men they said a nice polo shirt if ok, no jeans and no shorts. I think this is for 8 rivers and other dress code restaurants.

I think that the dress restaurants are more fancy.

As for Women - I am not sure. I guess I was more worried about him then me, but that is a good question?

I always look at the restaurant and night life at Couples as a "Date Night". The main restaurants are all VERY nice, something to dress up to attend. A ROMANTIC night out.

V-neck and shorts are fine for your hubby at every restaurant except for 8 Rivers - he'll need nice slacks, a collared shirt and closed toe shoes (polo is fine). That is the only restaurant that requires that for dress. You are fine with sundresses. I wear cute strappy sandals and bring a pair of wedges but stay away from heels - I'm a clutz and honestly don't lile wearing them on vacation.

This is a really old thread. Pretty sure the OP doesn't need advice now.