Default Boca towel clips

I just wanted to mention that yesterday when I was in my local Wal-Mart I found the Boca Towel Clips for $ 2.50 a pair. I snatched a few up since they were $10.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond and $10.67 on Amazon. They were in the section with the beach towels.

I read a few people suggesting them and thought I would share the good deal I found on them.

Oh COOL! I do want to pick up some of those as well. Thanks for the information!

Thanks for the tip. I will check my Walmart, and hopefully they will sell them in Canada since they no longer carry them at Bed & Bath& beyond.

Now I know what I thought about using as towel clips recently will work!
    Sure, they're a lot more plain, and don't have the little "spikes" to go through the towel (at least looking at the pic of the Boca clips I found, it looks like they've got a pair of "spikes" in the jaw,) but I got quite a few for $12...
    Nylon spring clamps

Cheap enough too, that if I leave them in Jamaica, I'm not going to worry about it...

Jason
    CTI again in:
    301 days
    3 hours
    41 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Dohmen Farman View Post
    I just wanted to mention that yesterday when I was in my local Wal-Mart I found the Boca Towel Clips for $ 2.50 a pair. I snatched a few up since they were $10.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond and $10.67 on Amazon. They were in the section with the beach towels.

I read a few people suggesting them and thought I would share the good deal I found on them.
    Thanks for the heads up! I want to get another set. I got my 1st set before we went to CSS in May and they are very handy for holding your towels.

Thanks for the tip, Angela!
    I've been hearing a lot about these towel clips on the message board too. I don't quite understand why they are useful at Couples. Are they to identify your beachchair? or, to hold the towel in place? I have seen some really cute ones shaped like dolphins, flamingos, etc. at local stores.

Office binder clips work as well.