Default Shouldn't I Know By Now?

We booked a SR last month. We are leaving this Sunday (in 5 days). We have yet to receive an email stating to which resort we are assigned. Is this normal? Should I just wait a few more days? Is there a way to contact someone?

Thanks!

FOr whatever reason, when we did SR, our email went to our "Junk Mail/Spam" folder in our email. We didn't notice for a couple of days. We were nervous too. So nervous, in fact, that I called 1-800-COUPLES just to confirm everything. Then we saw the email in our junk folder.

Check your junk email folder first, then call the 800 number and confirm your reservation.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Thinking maybe you should call them.

Make sure you share with us, when and where you are going. Wishing you the best trip ever. Write a trip report when you get back.

Ok. I got the email yesterday! We are going to CTI and our flight gets in Sunday at noon!!!!! We are so excited. Getting ready to pack today! Thanks for the responses.

That happened to us with our SR. Just called the main number and it was taken care of. Must say that made the trip more exciting, and we love where we stayed. Have a great trip.