Default Just got home from CN.

We just returned last night( 09/08/09 from CN. This was our 4th trip there. I just thought I would drop a few random things out here. Many people are going in the next couple of weeks and some things may be helpful.

The Cattamaran cruise usulally scheduled for monday nights has been changed to tuesday night. I think this is only temporary. I do not know about any of the other scheduled nights. The Otaheite (sp) is closed temporarily. They are replacing the wood floor with a tile floor. We ate there Sunday night. Monday morning they were in there tearing out the floor. They expect to be back open on Sept 20th. In the meantime, you can still enjoy the food. They have put a large circus type tent up just outside the door. They have tables and chairs set up under it. It does not block access to anything and does not take up very much room. It maybe takes up about where 20 chairs would be on the pool deck. Don't worry, there are still plenty of chairs to go around. Occupancy is down slightly and the resort was not crowded at all.

We stayed in building 2. In our 4 trips to CN, this was our favorite building so far. No road noise, and it was convenient to everything. ( All buildings really are ). We had an end room on the block, and really enjoyed the extra windows.

The food was good as usual. Put on about 6 pounds in 5 days. Drinks were good.

Another random thought people always want to know. Topless women ont the beach. In our visits to CN, this was by far the most topless women on the beach. In the past there would always be two or three, but this trip there were usually at least 10 or more each day. ( did not count, just guessing ). My wife felt alot more comfortable on this trip.

All in all, another great trip. Met some great people from NY and Washington state. Had fun Mon.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Bummer about Otaheite..we go there in two days, and leave on the 20th....so it sounds like we will miss it being open.

Well at least the disapointment will be somewhat offset by more topless women on the beach

Thanks for the review. As CN being our first time when we go in a couple months....we'll take all the reviews we can get.

Thanks for the info. We will be leaving in 28 days. This is the first time for us at CN. We have been many times to CSA and the old CTI. What floor would you suggest at CN? I love the ground floor at CSA, you can walk right out of your room and be on the grounds. I also like to be able to see and talk to the people who walk by. Thanks!

Snib,

The amount of "toplessness" varies on the week you are there. We just hit it right. My wife goes topless and was very surprised to see so many other gals doing likewise. We stayed over to one side of the beach and all four women around us were. Kind of like group support. Enough on that, the rest of the stay was great. We also had the repeaters couples massage. We paid extra to have it in the treehouse. Great experience.

Does this mean more formal clothing is not required or did they maintain the slacks/closed toe shoe requirement?

Sounds like you had another GREAT Trip! Thanks for Sharing..
    Wish we were there right now
    Art xo Francine

Red Sox - Yes the first floor is ground level. You can walk right off of your patio onto the grouds. From time to time people do walk by. That is the reason we like the upper floors. We like the little bit of added privacy. Not knocking the ground floor, I would take any floor just to be there. We have been on all floors. We just prefer the upper floors. Differences are good. The third floor can get tiresome about the fifth time up in a day, after a lively party night.

I am not sure about the dresscode in the "tent" Otaheite. I was thinking the same thing. It would be hot in those long pants. We went sunday night, they started tearing out the floor on monday morning. The reaters dinner is Monday night. We did not go this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mividaloca View Post
    Does this mean more formal clothing is not required or did they maintain the slacks/closed toe shoe requirement?
    Winner winner chicken dinner after a grueling 8 days we fianlly have a new closed toe shoe question ahhhhhhhhh
    pay the do's take the don'ts new shooter coming out

Thanks for the info Negrilfans.

Default Avoid Bldg. #6 @ CN!

Just got back from CN. Had a great time but if you want some peace and quiet in the evening in your room avoid Bldg. #6. The band playing at the Cassonova Terrace restaurant from 9 - 10ish was way too loud! Every night we had to put up with the noise while sitting on our 3rd floor balcony. Just wanted to warn all of you. Have a great time!