Default Transportation from Ocho Rios Resorts to Negril Resorts

Hello!

We will be going to Jamaica for a wedding. The wedding will be at Couples Swept Away. We are considering staying at Sans Souci or Tower Isle to check out those resorts.

1. What is the distance between the resorts?
    2. Is there transportation in between?
    3. Do you think it is worth it?
    4. Can you recommend Transportation in between the resorts - and do you know what the cost may be?

I really, really, really appreciate all of your help. Thank You!

Catrina

It took us about 3 hours to go from CSS to CSA... Couples provided the transportation since we were staying at both but I am not sure if they would just to transfer for the day for a wedding... plus that would make a pretty long day for you.
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Couples will transport you between the resort. No cost and the drive will be at your convenience. It`s fairly painless, but take a snack.

It's about a 3 hour ride between Negril and Ocho Rios - I think you would have to arrange private transportation if you are not staying at CSA and only attending the wedding. If you are staying at CSA for a few days then the resort will arrange transporation between Negril and Ocho Rios. Don't know how long you are planning to be in Jamaica but unless its a 10 days or more I personally would not hassle with heading to the other side of the island.

Amy

Couples includes the transportation at no charge. They will leave CSA at any time of day you choose. It will take less than 2 1/2 hours if you leave at 6:00 am but may take up to 4 hours if you wait until later in the day. They also guarantee a direct trip with no stopping at the airport to pick up or drop off other guests. We have done it 4 times. It is worth it of you plan on spending at least a week at each resort.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Hi Catrina,

Are you planning on staying at CSA while there for the wedding then going to CSS or CTI? If so,
    1. The distance is about 2.5-3 hours between the Negril and Ocho Rios Couples Resorts.
    2. Couples will transport you between their resorts that you're stayin at (including across the island).
    3. Yes, if you'd like to be able to compare CSS and CTI to what you find at CSA (also don't forget to do the trading places over to CN while you're at CSA. Each of the resorts has a flavor all its own and it's good to check them out.
    4. If you go with #2 above...it's free.

Enjoy your visit!

Bart & Bug

I.was told they will not transfer you from Ocho To Negril for a wedding. Can't say I blame them. You and the driver will spend 1/2 your day on the road.

You may want to consider staying at least the night before and right after the wedding at CSA, then head to the other side. That way you will get the transportation included and won't waste the day going back and forth. Besides, wouldn't you want to be at CSA for dinner the night of the wedding? I don't even know how late they would take you back (even at your expense). Plus depending on the wedding time, you'd possibly have to leave the Ochi side very early. Leaving the day after the wedding is also nice to give the bride and groom their honeymoon time. That would be a great excuse to do a split stay, I think.