Thread: Nude catamaran

Default Nude catamaran

Is there a nude catamaran cruise from CTI ?

No, But when we were there back in March 2011 Some people hired the glass bottom boat guy for a couple hours to take them out . I think it was about $30.00 per person. (We did not go)

We saw one get organized while we were there last year. I'm pretty sure it wasn't officially sanctioned by couples, but it looked like fun. We were only at CTI for the day, and they even offered to drop us off at CSS, but we wanted to get back and get cleaned up for the evening activities at CSS, so we passed on it.

Love this idea!
    Chuck and Gail
    Washington DC area (Northern VA)
    CSS April 19th
    7th Trip to Couples (2xCSA 4xCSS 1xCTI)
    Too many trips to JA to count and still love it!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckandgail View Post
    Love this idea!
    No kidding! Wish they would have these when we go next year to CSS!

Default Catamaran

Quote Originally Posted by VaCouple View Post
    I did sum e-mailing with a catamaran company in Negril They have a nude catamaran that goes out of the Hedo IT cost about $60.00 per Person. But they would not come down to Couples TI. They said it was too far. Maybe the glass bottom boat can be rented some people did this last year.

Quote Originally Posted by VaCouple View Post
    Agreed, would certainly be a must-do for us when we return to CSS.
    CSS - March, 2012
    CTI - March, 2013, 2014, 2015

There are catamarans that go out of OR, so check into that location. It would be a long distance for a catamaran to go from Negril to OR to do a three hour cruise.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    There are catamarans that go out of OR, so check into that location. It would be a long distance for a catamaran to go from Negril to OR to do a three hour cruise.
    And you definitely don't want a three hour cruise. Remember what happened to the last five passengers that set sail on a three hour cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by safetyal View Post
    And you definitely don't want a three hour cruise. Remember what happened to the last five passengers that set sail on a three hour cruise.
    Will Mary-Ann be attending?

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    Do you know the name of the cat crusie company out of O R ?

Email me at vickygene @ aol . com we are not supposed to post information here, I'm sure due to insurance and our litigious society.

O.K. on the nude Cat. ride I have been talking to Aubyn at Cool Runnings Catarmarns. He Says for $75.00 per person they will pick us up at the pier at Couples TI. The boat would take us out for 3 hours. They will provide Snorkeling equipment, music,unlimited rum,vodka,beer. This would be a charter, A/N only (no textile, gawkers ) Aubyn suggested a weekday would be best less boats would be out. We will be there Apirl 8th 2013 thru 15th. I would pick thursday the 11th to do this. If anyone is interested they are asking for 50% deposit. and balance 1 week due before we go. You can e-mail at jhun@yahoo.com Thanks Jim

Sounds like such a good time! Hope it works out for you!!