Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I like the box format. Like most everyone else though, I don't like the dark gray background & white text. Alco not able to read the posts that are in different colors as many of the older posts are. What I really don't care for is that I can no longer see the names of who is posting the comments. So keep the boxes but please change color scheme & show us who is posting. Thanks much!!

Too dark. Try it on an iPad and you'll see what I mean. Really, I appreciate the effort but this is awful.

The format is fine but the colors are awful. Seriously. Like, causing a headache awful. I am going to play around and see if there are other choices with the colors. I hope so, because I don't think I can stand much of this.

Not a fan at all, too hard on the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    The format is fine but the colors are awful. Seriously. Like, causing a headache awful. I am going to play around and see if there are other choices with the colors. I hope so, because I don't think I can stand much of this.
    Couldn't have put it better myself

The only thing I don't like is you can't immediately go to the last post on a thread from the main screen. Or, I can't see how you do it anyway. I have to click on the thread name, scroll to the bottom of the page, and then click "last" to see the latest post.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Please take us back to something easier on the eyes. I am really struggling with this. Not nearly as much fun to hang around the MB now. I find myself getting off as quickly as possible.

I prefer the white background but happy that the romping couple has gone away.

I still much prefer the vB4 Default Style. The single most useful feature to me is the New Posts link on the upper left. My MB routine is to click on New Posts, read everything that interests me, then click Forum Actions, Mark Forums Read. Each time I visit I only see new posts and replies. Unless I'm missing it, I don't find this feature in the custom skins.

Ok, followed the advice of some here on the board, and got back to the format colors I like. Thanks guys.
    Linda

Thanks Jay & Jen!

Mine is back the way I like it now! I did not know those setting were there,
    Much appreciated!
    Roy in VA

To hard to read..kind of dark and gloomy... but I found the button at the bottom to change it back!!!

I am so happy that i was able to put it back the way it was.

Like the layout but not the colors. Also, it was nice to see the pictures of the poster when available.

Just my take. It won't keep me off the board.

I do not like the grey background but will still use it.

Thanks, Jamaicamecrazy!
    I just changed it back to the old sreen with the bikini clad beauty. As much as I liked her being gone (becauase it's easier to sneak the board into my work day) The darker screen was a killer on the eyes and quite frankly, it was boring to look at. Thanks again for the help!

Terrible color scheme. Find it very hard on the eyes.

Don't like it at all..

well, this is really hard, you know we have never found anything about Couples we didn't like....ummm no don't like this, not at all, no sir, no way....

Couple grey was awful. Changed to the Couples Blue; much better. Now I can read it.

Very difficult to read!

Too dark. Black on white is easier to read.

Thanks to the previous poster who directed me to the bottom of the page--I switched to vB4 Default Style. Instant relief for the eyes. Much better!

Want the VB4 version back. All I seem to have is the Blue version. Not crazy about it at all. I don't even see the option for what some of you are calling a Grey version. I hope for the VB4 back very soon.
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

The navigation is fine - just need to get used to it.

The look / colour scheme however is pants.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast