Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    Default romance rewards with splits

    Have never done a split before and just wondering do you receive your rewards package at both places. We are at top level and just wondering if can do a couples massage at each place. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,748

    Default

    Yes
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,397

    Default

    You receive perks at both resorts when you check in. double everything.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Yes , we got the rewards at both hotels when we did a split between CSS and CN.

  5. #5

    Default

    Hi Brennie
    We are going to CTI Jan 13 (17th to 24th), then to CSS (24th to 31st). My wife (Jen) has asked the same question. The response from reservations was yes. you get the reward bonus from both resorts. They are concidered separate stays (vacations). If you have any questions, call the reservations desk or the hotel. The one thing you don't get on a split stay is the bonus points that you get at the first resort, is not awarded for 30 days, so your awards level does not increase. You will be at the same level at the second resort. Redmon please correct me if I'm wrong.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brennie View Post
    Have never done a split before and just wondering do you receive your rewards package at both places. We are at top level and just wondering if can do a couples massage at each place. Thanks.
    We were told when we booked for our trip (CN 8/25-9/3-9/11CSA)that when we check in at first place, make sure they know we are doing a split stay and to apply the rewards right away. We are staying 9 days at each resort and were told it should not be a problem since the turnover time is 7 days on average. By doing our first stay, we go up a level for our second half. Remember, we call it split stay but it truly is two separate reservations.

    Kelly

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    130

    Default

    We did a 3/4 split last year and booked each separate and yes received the rewards at both stays :-)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,160

    Default

    Yes, Brennie...you can get your rewards at both resorts. We've done it a few times so enjoy your couples massages and other perks. Congrats on making it to the top level.

    Bart & Bug

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeniper29 View Post
    Hi Brennie
    We are going to CTI Jan 13 (17th to 24th), then to CSS (24th to 31st). My wife (Jen) has asked the same question. The response from reservations was yes. you get the reward bonus from both resorts. They are concidered separate stays (vacations). If you have any questions, call the reservations desk or the hotel. The one thing you don't get on a split stay is the bonus points that you get at the first resort, is not awarded for 30 days, so your awards level does not increase. You will be at the same level at the second resort. Redmon please correct me if I'm wrong.
    I thought we were told it would be ok for us to change levels between resorts? Its how I picked which day to split our stay on.... RANDYMON??

    Kelly

  10. #10

    Default

    Thanks all for your responses. Looking forward to trying something a bit different.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Fudge! I did my split backwards then. Should have done it with 7 nights first which would have bumped me up a category. Oh well.....we will still be getting wonderful stays at the BEST resorts on Jamaica

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    256

    Default

    We have recently been talking about doing a CSS/CSA split in 2014 (2013 trip is already booked for CSA). It is great to hear that we would be entitled to our Rewards at both. We would do CSS first for a few days and then head to our "home" at CSA. Any suggestions on room categories at Sans Souci? This year we stayed in an Atrium for the first time and are hooked!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern gal View Post
    We have recently been talking about doing a CSS/CSA split in 2014 (2013 trip is already booked for CSA). It is great to hear that we would be entitled to our Rewards at both. We would do CSS first for a few days and then head to our "home" at CSA. Any suggestions on room categories at Sans Souci? This year we stayed in an Atrium for the first time and are hooked!
    Our favorite category of room is the one bedroom ocean suite and penthouse. Usually these are up on the cliffs and give the best view from the balcony. We've heard that the deluxe ocean verandah suites can have a good view also and nice balconies but just haven't tried one...yet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •