Default CTI - Question on Catamaran & horses

I just booked our 2nd trip back to CTI for March 2013! So excited! Just a quick question I'm hoping someone can answer for me. I thought a saw somewhere on here that CTI no longer offers the horseback excursion or the catamaran cruise. Is that correct? I sure hope not! We will still love our trip back regardless, but would like to know. Thanks!

That is correct, these excursions are no longer included for free in your booking.

We were just there this past April and the horseback riding is no longer offered as one of the included excursions. The catamaran cruise was offered at that time but we were told that due to contract issues it would be going away also this summer. Hopefully someone who has been there more recently can shed some light on that issue.

Enjoy your visit!!

Bart & Bug

No more horseback rides and as of mid August no more Catamaran cruise. Hopefully they will negotiate new contracts....

Quote Originally Posted by clkbjk View Post
    No more horseback rides and as of mid August no more Catamaran cruise. Hopefully they will negotiate new contracts....
    We sure hope so...the catamaran cruise is one of the highlights of our visits to CTI!!

We are disappointed as well. Was the catamaran contract just too expensive to renew? Does anyone know if there is an option to book a paid catamaran or similar-type excursion at CTI? It is nice to have options!