Default Sometimes change is bad

Randymon,
    The new web setup is terrible. The color scheme is very stressful on the eyes. Is it because you don't want us spending alot of time on the site? The other problem is everyones name is missing from each message. How are we to know who we are conversing with. This really needs to be addressed or there will be alot of lost comunication here. "Just saying"

So you know who sent this

DougnCarolyn

Quote Originally Posted by DougnCarolyn View Post
    Randymon,
    The new web setup is terrible. The color scheme is very stressful on the eyes. Is it because you don't want us spending alot of time on the site? The other problem is everyones name is missing from each message. How are we to know who we are conversing with. This really needs to be addressed or there will be alot of lost comunication here. "Just saying"

DougnCarolyn
    Sorry but I have to agree with DoughCarolyn

Just change the option in the bottom left corner to -vb4 default.

Easy peasy.

Randymon,

DougnCarolyn
    I am assuming your talking about the new message board theme style.

You do know there is a drop down list box at the bottom left hand corner of each page of the message board, that has four choices for displaying of the CMB. Three for computer and one for mobile. Pick another one that works for you. Personally I prefer the "vB4 Default" style.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page. You can change "Couples Gray" to the default style or to Couples Blue. Problem solved.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Randymon,

DougnCarolyn
    Look in the bottom left corner of your screen and you can select which "theme" you want to use.. (i personally prefer the vb4 default style as the new theme was a bit rough on my eyes as well)

Stressful? It's pale blue, gray and white. Pretty calming colors.
    And if you look to the top left of each post, you will see the name of the person posting.
    It's not a bad change, in my opinion. Looks more modern.

Regarding the names on each message, they all seem to be there, so you might want to take another look, "just sayin"
    Randymon,

DougnCarolyn

I fully agree with Doug. If it's not broke, don't fix it!

Default Theres a fix!

At the bottom of the thread/board there is a drop down box that says "Couples Gray" --- change it to "Couples Blue (Old School)" and youre back to normal. I found that last night

Kelly

Agree!! I find the Bright Cyan very hard on the eyes.

it's just like when facebook makes a change, you'll get used to it

I agree. I changed my screen back to the original settings. Much happier with the ligter screen. As you mention, I DID get off of the MB a lot quicker than usual yesterday after the change to the darker background. Started getting a headache.

Well said. You are absolutely correct. What's even weirder is all these dark colors in a beach resort website.

I can't say I'm a big fan of the new skin either.

Scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see a dropdown box on the left. You can change the color scheme there.

Couples Resorts