Thread: Css activities

Default Css activities

Do they have anyplace to play Bocce Ball besides the au natural beach ( love bocce ball, just not sure if we will enjoy it nude ? Also, during low season, do they still run the same activities schedule, or do they decrease the amount of activities. Lastly, husband and I love to sit on the beach at night, is this possible? Also, if you are in a beachfront suite, can you pull a lounger over to your patio if you are on the first floor. Thanks.

never even thought of trying to play bocce last time I was at css. that would have been awesome! totally have to do that next time

Quote Originally Posted by schwieso View Post
    Do they have anyplace to play Bocce Ball besides the au natural beach ( love bocce ball, just not sure if we will enjoy it nude ? Also, during low season, do they still run the same activities schedule, or do they decrease the amount of activities. Lastly, husband and I love to sit on the beach at night, is this possible? Also, if you are in a beachfront suite, can you pull a lounger over to your patio if you are on the first floor. Thanks.
    Would love to know the answer to the bocce balls. Will be there same time as you have never tried AN and even if we do I don't think I'd like playing bocce nude either! Only 39 more days for us Whoo hoo!
    Nancy

We never saw bocce ball in the non-nude area There will still a lot of activities like Trivia, Scavenger Hunt, shell painting. The activities seemed to go by how many participants they had. KatieAnn will try and get you to participate in everything

It would be a long pull to pull the lounger and I don't think they would really want people doing that anyway. You would have to take it from the pool area and there are limited loungers over there.
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012