Default Spinning Classes @ CN

On the list of activities for Negril, it has Spinning classes.... When I check out the pics for the gym, I do not see any Spinning bikes... So is there Spinning classes? I don't want to take pack my shoes and clothes if there isn't. Any feedback would be great!

When I was at CN in Feb. there were no spin bikes. Were you, perhaps, looking at CSA??

It lists spinning under the activities section for CN

I looked at the activities schedule for CN and did not see spinning listed. I'll admit, I haven't been to CN since April 2011, but spinning has never been offered there, and we've been staying there annually (with the exception of this year) since 1999. The area for group classes is an open-air facility, which is not conducive to spinning classes. Since CN remodeled the fitness facilities and the area for group classes is no longer air conditioned, I've seen someone overcome by the heat during a group class on almost every trip. I imagine it would occur more frequently if CN introduced spinning classes. Not a good idea from a liability perspective.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Thats a bummer.... It is listed under CN:

Located on 18 acres of the purest white sand in Jamaica, Couples Negril was designed as a beachfront playground—offering every activity imaginable.
    From scuba to sailing, snorkeling to pool volleyball, the water adventures know no bounds. For land-lovers, complimentary tennis, unlimited golf, and a pristine fitness center beckon.

Two swimming pools & four jacuzzis
    Five unique restaurants serving the finest international cuisine with Caribbean flavors: Cassava Terrace, Beach Grill, Otaheite Fine Dining, Heliconia Mediterranean Gourmet, Lychee Asian fusion cuisine
    Four bars, including swim-up and piano
    Private beach section for au naturel sunbathing
    Watersports & Scuba
    Tennis courts with lights, complimentary lessons
    Unlimited golf (transfers and green fees included. Caddy mandatory at a nominal charge)
    Fitness center with state-of the art cardio and weights.
    Classes include spinning, aerobics, yoga, meditation and Pilates
    Glass-bottom boat tour
    Catamaran cruise
    Shuttle to Margaritaville
    Shopping excursions to downtown Negril

View Activities Schedule »

Randy, is it possible to have at least one spin bike brought over from CSA, Its great exercise and obviously there is a need, I'll be there in September and it would be nice to have a spin bike in the gym. Activities at CN are not as varied as CSA, so having that additional bike would be a plus. Thanks