Hybrid View

Default CSA's staff photographers, a must read.

I see alot of questions on the board about the staff photographers at the different resorts. I can only speak for one & that is CSA. My wife & I renewed our vows in May, & bought one of the packages with the video & a boatload of pictures. We also had them make our photos into an album. This album would've been done within weeks, but we changed alot of the format & took our time doing so. It came today, & my wife & I were blown away by the quality & the effort put into these pictures. They were better than our actual marriage photos. They took their time & not only captured our beloved CSA, but captured our personalities & every single moment of our special day, whether it be a kiss, or or looking into each others eyes, clowing around on the beach,even the expressions after drinking a Bob Marley shot, priceless! I can't say enough good things about these guys. They're professional, & they truly care about each & every couple they photograph. We are totally impressed by these pictures & the whole vow renewal experience that CSA provided. I guess what I'm trying to say is, for those of you that have doubts or worries about your wedding, vow renewal or whatever, put them aside & rest assured you are in good hands & will not be disappointed. If you are worried about price or value, I can tell you that it was well worth every penny. Thank you CSA for everything you've always done & continue to do.

Sono, my wife and I will be returning this coming Spring and I was wondering about the vow renewel. Wether it would be meaningfull or just a thing. Thank you! I'm sold and this just might blow my wifes mind. The guy who dosen't give a .... actually does! Again, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BarDar View Post
    Sono, my wife and I will be returning this coming Spring and I was wondering about the vow renewel. Wether it would be meaningfull or just a thing. Thank you! I'm sold and this just might blow my wifes mind. The guy who dosen't give a .... actually does! Again, thanks!

BarDar, I felt the same way, I didnt know what to expect, I figured maybe a fifteen minute renewal somewhere under a palm tree, but I was sooo wrong & sooo impressed! You get the whole wedding ceremony, walkway, wedding archway on the beach or where ever you decide you want it to take place, the signing of the marriage certificate, the flowers, the cake, champaign, pick your own music, first dance, everything you probably had at your original wedding, only this time in Paradise. I felt like a big wuss, but I had tears in my eyes most of the time. Definatly buy the video, so worth it & the wedding album has the pictures imprinted on the pages not just paper pictures, they were so cool. Also you get the CD's of the pics. Congratulations & enjoy.

Best photographs we have ever had taken!!! We flagged them down just about everyday and they took lots of pictures. One day my husband said he wanted pictures of us in the water, "the kind where you get sand up your shorts" he said. these our our favorte shots. They really know what they are doing and how to make you look "good" LOVE LOVE LOVE them. We had so many taken we bought the 100 pics on CD package and felt it was worth the money. Even if your not celebrating a special occasion as we were not it is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shartalin View Post
    Best photographs we have ever had taken!!! We flagged them down just about everyday and they took lots of pictures. One day my husband said he wanted pictures of us in the water, "the kind where you get sand up your shorts" he said. these our our favorte shots. They really know what they are doing and how to make you look "good" LOVE LOVE LOVE them. We had so many taken we bought the 100 pics on CD package and felt it was worth the money. Even if your not celebrating a special occasion as we were not it is worth it.

How much is the package? We are renewing our vows on Septmber 11, and am so excited to hear that the renewal ceremony was so involved!!! Do we bring our own music with us? I think it would be so cool to have the same song for the first dance as at our wedding ( led Zeppelins Thank You).

Quote Originally Posted by Kerlyran View Post
    How much is the package? We are renewing our vows on Septmber 11, and am so excited to hear that the renewal ceremony was so involved!!! Do we bring our own music with us? I think it would be so cool to have the same song for the first dance as at our wedding ( led Zeppelins Thank You).
    It was 300. It was a lot cheaper then buying individual shots which are like $15. The nice thing is you are also buying the rights to the photos so you can get them reprinted when ever and by whomever you like. We budgeted this expense before we went, and treated it like an excursion cost.

During our trip this past January, we went to the photo shop and bought some really good, quality shots and found out that for no charge at all, you can schedule time with a photographer and he will follow you around for quite a while and he/she will take many, many shot. You can later go and choose the ones that you would like to purchase and they have different priced packages.
    We were so impressed with the quality that when we return in about 90 days, we are going to schedule time.