I see alot of questions on the board about the staff photographers at the different resorts. I can only speak for one & that is CSA. My wife & I renewed our vows in May, & bought one of the packages with the video & a boatload of pictures. We also had them make our photos into an album. This album would've been done within weeks, but we changed alot of the format & took our time doing so. It came today, & my wife & I were blown away by the quality & the effort put into these pictures. They were better than our actual marriage photos. They took their time & not only captured our beloved CSA, but captured our personalities & every single moment of our special day, whether it be a kiss, or or looking into each others eyes, clowing around on the beach,even the expressions after drinking a Bob Marley shot, priceless! I can't say enough good things about these guys. They're professional, & they truly care about each & every couple they photograph. We are totally impressed by these pictures & the whole vow renewal experience that CSA provided. I guess what I'm trying to say is, for those of you that have doubts or worries about your wedding, vow renewal or whatever, put them aside & rest assured you are in good hands & will not be disappointed. If you are worried about price or value, I can tell you that it was well worth every penny. Thank you CSA for everything you've always done & continue to do.