Default Sharing Pictures of Our Stay

I had such a blast and a relaxing time at couples swept away Negril. The food was sooo good! The only thing that wasnt great was that our room was not ready till 5:00pm the day we got there, they tried giving us a different room. But i snapped and told them that was not professional and that I originally went out of my way to get the room I paid for...so they got it cleaned immediately. But overall great place. Very calm and peaceful, great service and great complementary activities. I loved the club and the piano bar. The drinks were not watered down! I had black label and coke without a problem...LOVED IT! Definately planning a second trip! Here are two photos that they took of my boyfriend and I, the photographers were amazing and so nice. Here are two of my favorite pictures

GO JAMAICA MON!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpriscy17 View Post
    The only thing that wasnt great was that our room was not ready till 5:00pm the day we got there, they tried giving us a different room. But i snapped and told them that was not professional and that I originally went out of my way to get the room I paid for...so they got it cleaned immediately. )
    Next trip, you'll probably understand "Jamaica time" and "no problem" a bit better, as well as that you pay for a category, not a specific room.

Glad you only "snapped" once...

Great pics. So glad you liked CSA. It's our favorite.

Nice pics. You snapped?? Why?? Ok your room was not rea
    dy until 5, which is late, but why would u snap. Glad u enjoyed your trip though.