Thread: October Tennis?

Default October Tennis?

I will be at CSA from 10/2/12 through 10/13/12 and looking for a solid tennis player to hit with. I was a strong 5.5 - 6.0 player many years ago but with age (51), injury and to many cocktails (i.e. weight) my level has slipped to a 4.5 player. Let me know if you will be there and I would love to hit/play/find a doubles match.

Bump, still looking for someone to hit with. I play racketball ans squash as well if any of you are out there!

Quote Originally Posted by tanfastic View Post
    I will be at CSA from 10/2/12 through 10/13/12 and looking for a solid tennis player to hit with. I was a strong 5.5 - 6.0 player many years ago but with age (51), injury and to many cocktails (i.e. weight) my level has slipped to a 4.5 player. Let me know if you will be there and I would love to hit/play/find a doubles match.
    I will be at Swept Away arriving on October 6 and leaving on the 10th. I'm 58 but a solid 4.5 player. I usually play with the pro, but might be interested in playing either at 8am or 5pm. We have been to Swept Away 22 times and are well known at the sports complex. Just tell them at the sports desk you are looking for Jeff Lipman.