Default tour questions (atv & zip line)

Hi there,

My husband and I are going to CSS for our first time in February. I've been doing some research on different tours and things that are offered outside of the resort (this is our first big trip together, so we might want to try some stuff). I found a site that offers the Jamaica Zip Line and ATV adventure tour for $95 per person (estimated 5 hr. trip). This also includes the "Screamer" garden swing, which sounds like a blast. Has anyone else done this tour, or any of these things separately? What was your experience? Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, anyone done the parasailing? How much did it cost and what are your thoughts?

Thanks,
    Becky in MN

When we stayed at CSA in 2005 we did the atv, along with 6 other excursions, and that was by far our favorite and I would recommend it to everyone. I don't know if it is the same location because CSA is on the other side of the island but I can't imagine the one from CSS is any less amazing. Sorry, no advise on the others you mentioned. We did the Appletone estate tour with falls and black river and really enjoyed that.

we were there in march and did the zipline tour through chucka it was awsome alot of fun and great veiws of jamaica, we also did the bob marley jeep tour the ride is just as good as the tour just be sure and take allot of small bills and some cash for the gift shop

You may want to try the Rainforest Bobsled Jamaica at Mystic Mountain. It is very close to Dunns river. The offer the Bibsled run, Zip lining, and a chairlift that soars above the treetops through the canopy
    Irie Mon

CSS offers two zip line tours (Canopy Tours). One has only one line, but the Chukka one we did has 8 lines...one right after the other. It was a blast.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015