Default Is there something wrong ?

Whenever I try to see a sample menu from the restaurants in the Negril resort it just opens a new page saying page not available. I have been trying for the last few weeks to see a menu but to no avail, admin please help.

I just tried it and they all worked for me.

Do yo have the latest version of Adobe? Are you using FireFox, IE, Chrome...? I know Ihave a lot of problems here lately when I attempt anything with IE so I use Firefox ONLY. Never have problems.

Everything opened fine.....here is one example.....

Cassava Terrace
    APPETIZER HOT
    Mini Spring roll of Garlic Shrimp & Artichoke - Surrounded by a papaya and lime relish. Roulade of Wild Duck with Vegetable Polenta - Mango port sauce.
    APPETIZER COLD
    Ceviche of ginger-flavoured scallops & leeks - On a bed of citrus roasted peppers. Beef Carpaccio - Accompanied by crisp salad leaves and a herb mustard vinaigrette.
    SOUP HOT
    Cream of mushroom soup - perfumed with basil. Jamaica pepperpot Soup - Garnished with jerked croutons.
    SOUP COLD
    Chilled Cucumber & lemon Bisque - Garnished with orange segments.
    SALAD BAR ENTREE All entrees are served with a selection of market fresh vegetables and your choice of potato du jour or rice pilaf.
    Medallions of pork Loin - Grilled and topped with sautéed Portobello mushrooms surrounded by a sherry glaze. Pan-seared Caribbean spiced chicken breast - With tomato and hazelnut farce drizzled with thyme and ginger jus. Blackened fillet of Pedro bank Snapper - With Salsa fresca. Grilled Lobster Tail - with garlic and herb butter. Southfiled Vegetable ragout - In a light coconut cream. Ravioli filled with ricotta cheese - Served with tomato-basil sauce. Jamaican Special Ask your server about today’s delight.
    DESSERT
    Gianduja chocolate mousse - With crispy brandy snap wafer. Vanilla Parfait - With spiced home style frit compote.
    Warm apple tart tartin - Finished with ice cream caramel sauce. Apricot crumble cheesecake - Served in a pool of clear orange sauce topped with crispy cinnamon stick.

Being a regular visitor to the site. I think it is because we are in the UK, we keep getting re-directed away from the US site and there are several pages which do not open for us. I am on facebook and have couples as my 'friend' and most of the links don't seem to work properly and merely get 're-directed'. Also the UK site does not give the secret rendezvous prices or frequently asked questions

On a hopeful note it does seem to be changing all the time and hopefully they will get it together for UK residents soon.

Yes I have everything and have tried it on three different browsers, perhaps it is a problem with the UK site as that is what site I am using ??

clean up your cookies and temp files and it should work/this happend to me