Default Single Digit Count Down!!!

Okay, I'm officially excited. We have only 9 more days until we depart. Anyone else doing the single digit count down?

yep my wife and I are, We load up the truck monday morning to go up to DC then its onto CN first thing Tuesday morning. 3 more days and I am there with my toes in the sand woohoo

We're nearing the SDCD! 13 days until we arrive at CSA for our 10 day honeymoon! Getting ready to go buy all the necessities!

Hi All

4 days until our first trip to CN, we get there on sunday after a nine and a half hour flight, and the wife is nagging me
    to pack our suitcases already

We arrive Tuesday as well... anyone see the weather pattern..UH OH !!! Hope we can fly on Tuesday!

3 days 'til we get to CTI!!!!! We spent our honeymoon 5 years ago at CSA. We decided to do SR because we were sure that all of the resorts were fabulous. We kept saying we were going to go back , but never actually fit it in. Last month we booked it on a whim. We just celebrated our 5 year anniversary 2 weeks ago!

10 more days before our toes are in the sand and I am beyond excited! Can't wait to enjoy a relaxing vacation and the AN!

6 days... happy dance

6 Days for us too! Very excited to kick off our 8 day stay for our 20 year anniversary.

6 days too

7 more days here for our first trip to Jamaica! I'm ready to go to the airport right now!

Jim

ALMOST! 10 days to go til CSA

9 days.....I cannot wait!!!! CTI here we come again. We were married there 7 years ago and going back for our anniversary this year.