Default CSS/CN Pictures July 2012

I know I loved looking at other peoples pictures before I went so here are mine to share! If the link doesn't work, please let me know. Also, I will be posting our pictures from Diana Campbell in about 2 weeks.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=4c020a9d2c

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=784368c146

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=1c117f58fa
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Thanks for sharing! They are beautiful pictures. I LOVE to look at peoples pictures and hear about their experiences. We haven't gone yet, but are slated to go next year for our 25th anniversary. It looks like you had a great time!

Brenda
    CSS Oct. 2013

Congratulations on your wedding and thanks for posting the nice pictures.

A note that many of your CSS photos are labeled : "At Couples Negril Resort Negril, Jamaica", while you're clearly still at CSS (in the 2nd and 3rd links). With the wedding, unpacking, etc., I'm sure there are more pressing items for you, but, although the difference in CN and CSS may be obvious to me, it may confuse others who have not been to CN, to CSS, or to either.

OMG thank you for posting!! My fiance and I just looked through all three albums. You HAVE to post the photos with the moon toward the end of the 3rd album to the photo contest. They are AMAZING. A few questions for you.....which did you prefer? CSS or CN? My fiance will be at CSA for our honeymoon in five weeks and I noticed that you switched from CSA to CN. What was it that you didn't like about CSA? Was it easy to go from CSA to CN? I'd imagine after coming from CSS (which looked very uncrowded), CSA might have seemed hectic? Just wondering!! These pics got us soooo excited.

Thanks again!
    Laura

Thanks for sharing! we go in 19 days. The day after we get married.

We liked CSS the best. Just less people and it was much more romantic and secluded. We loved all the stairs and nooks and cranny thats we found. Plus, with it being a smaller resort, a lot of the staff knew us by the second day. We also liked the fact that there was room service all day so if we wanted to snack we could without leaving our room. CSA- I think we just hit it at a bad time. It seemed as there were a few large groups who were ruining the whole "Couples" atmosphere. We just wern't happy with all the yelling from room to room (on the balcony) and just a lot of large groups. After we got crappy service at the grill was when we decided to move (granted maybe the chick was having a bad day but I don't expect to have the staff roll their eyes at me when I am on vacation). The front desk took care of moving us to CN since rooms were available. If rooms wouldn't have been available, we would have had to stay at CSA. (Or go back to CSS which we probably would have done, 3 hour drive or not).

We would like to try CSA again in the future, but we are worried about the large groups. We go to spend time as a Couple and we expected the quiet, romatic feeling and unfortunetly at the time, CSA did not give that to us.

And I need to figure out how to post pictures so I can enter the photo contest!

Quote Originally Posted by killafee View Post
    OMG thank you for posting!! My fiance and I just looked through all three albums. You HAVE to post the photos with the moon toward the end of the 3rd album to the photo contest. They are AMAZING. A few questions for you.....which did you prefer? CSS or CN? My fiance will be at CSA for our honeymoon in five weeks and I noticed that you switched from CSA to CN. What was it that you didn't like about CSA? Was it easy to go from CSA to CN? I'd imagine after coming from CSS (which looked very uncrowded), CSA might have seemed hectic? Just wondering!! These pics got us soooo excited.

Thanks again!
    Laura
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

beckyanddave - I see you were on 4-wheelers, how did you like the excursion? We looked at doing that or the dune buggies but ran out of time last trip.

Album1, #168 - what cliffs are those??
    Album2, does CN start ~#46?

And, yes, why the switch? We arrive at CN on 8/25 and switch to CSA 9/3

Quote Originally Posted by Sympa View Post
    Album1, #168 - what cliffs are those??
    Album2, does CN start ~#46?
    Sympa - I'm guessing #168 is at some stop on the way back from the ATV excursion, but we haven't been to CSS yet so I should probably just let beckyanddave answer that part.

I believe album 2, CN starts at #42 with a sort of blurry picture from the pool deck of CN's Cassava restaurant and the sunset lobby above it. #43 & #44 are Dave and "Tex" at CN's beachgrill bar (with Ivy in the background I think).

Great photos... although the "creepy spiders were all over" freaked me out a bit! Did you have spiders in your room as well? I'm terribly arachnophobic, and the thought of running into a web while wandering around at night will haunt me for days now.