Default Best price deals for summer 2013

Anyone know the best times of the year to book for next summer at the best rates for CSA? What about travel agents?
    Thanks!

Couples has their "2013 Great Escapes" promotion going on now until August 15th. These will be your best rates. The actual best time was before a couple months ago when the promotion not only offered better rates but resort credits.

You probably will NOT find any rates lower then the 7th night Free at this point in time. The Early booking specials for 2013 are done and gone. They were pretty much the same as now but did have a $300.00 resort credit which is nice.

Couples has two wonderful things going for them with booking directly, which can be done through a trusted travel agent as well.

They have the LOVE AWAY PLAN where you only need $100.00 down and then you pay $100.00 a month. You can make changes or CANCEL if you need to up to 46 days of before departure, with just a couple of stipulations on making changes. You can ALWAYS cancel up to 46 days if you need to and receive a FULL refund, no questions asked.

We ALWAYS purchase the cancel for any reason insurance from Couples. You do have to purchase this and pay for it at time of booking. I think it is like $89.00 PP but totally worth it!! Then when you get your air fare you can pick up a small policy for that directly from the airline for like $20.00 or something minimal.

If a better deal comes along and you have booked directly with Couples, or a TA that booked direct with Couples and is willing to work with you, then you will always be able to claim the lower price. The only stipulation is that you have NOT paid the final payment.

The best time to book is when the rates first come out (months ago) cause that is when they have the great resort credits and rates.

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

I just booked for October 2013 - thanks for the reminder! I thought I had until September. I would have been mad to have missed out on the 7th night free and resort credit at CTI! Can't wait to go back!!!