Default First time nerves. going to CTI

Hi I will be at CTI soon and think its time to see what it feels like to be naked in paradise just like Adam & Eve were all those years ago just want to know a few things

1. Is there an apple tree?
    2. Any talking snakes?

Lol, jokes aside (no intent to upset any religious people just trying to lighten the mood)

I am the typical shape for the average and have no issues being naked nor does my better half but we have yet to be naked where there are other in full view and able to talk to us in our raw form. I am not worried what any one will think of my appearance nor do I expect that anyone will care to have an opinion my bigger concern is that when naked that I "display happiness" if you see what I mean.

A few questions about CTI.

1. How often do the boats go back and forth (I have no idea as to the distance between prude and rude)

2. Is it true its mandatory nudity on the island? So its literally arrive and get naked.

3. What is the protocol I should follow if I find a formally small part of me becomes larger than life?

I am really looking forward to feeling the breeze on my naked body, and swimming in the sea just hope the fish have been fed first and don't try to catch my worm

Quote Originally Posted by ANFTimer View Post
    . . . I have no idea as to the distance between prude and rude . . .
    Wrong resort; it's Hedonism that dubs its beaches "the nude" and "the prude," although I agree that being judgmental and labeling those who do not choose to sunbathe au natural as prudes to be rude.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

First timer as well.
    #3, Good question.. I was afraid to ask that one, now I know I'm not the only one who sees this as a potential (whoops). As my wife snickers...
    Look forward to hearing wise counsel.

First thing to remember is, almost every couple had the "first time jitters". And every couple who makes it over, is blown away at how easy it was, and how great all these other naked people are.
    The boat will pick you up any time you are standing on the dock at the island. Dressed of course.
    You have maybe five minutes to get nekid. But trust me, you will not want to wait that long.
    Protocol: Beat it with a stick. No, no. Again, you'll have to trust me on this one, it doesn't happen. Perhaps I should say, It very rarely happens. I've been there 33 times and I have never seen the situation come up. As it were. And I can't remember anyone telling me that they may have seen, first hand, the "Big Bamboo". You'll hear more about that later.

It really is a very empowering feeling. You'll wonder why you hadn't done this before.

Enjoy

Richie

1 Boats go as needed. You just stand on the dock and they pick you up
    2 Must be nude. But you'd have a while to get situated before they kick you off. Its not like you shed your clothes on the dock.
    3 Its not a likely problem, roll over or hop in water if it is. Best way to cure that problem is to tire it out beforehand.

You don't need to worry about the fish - be more worried about the parasites in the water that are attracted to male urine and get into places you'd rather them not. Best not to pee while in Jamaica if you're going to swim nude. Women have nothing to worry about though.

1. The boat goes as often as needed. Just wait at the pier and they will come pick you up. You never wait more than a few minutes. 1 boat makes constant trips between 9 and 5.

2. Yes. you get to your spot and disrobe there.

3. If it does happen Couples has provided us males two options to cure "Accidental Saluting"... Jump in the pool or walk into the ocean...Lol. 10 or 20 minutes there you will forget you are naked. I doubt it will happen anyway. It's just not that type of atmosphere. If it does happen you may be the only one on the entire island that knows.

Your going to love the island... We're a click away from our 3rd trip back to CTI.

Just wondering... Is your significant other as eager as you?

Don

No worries, mon! I'll be brief on the responses. We just got back a week ago.

1. The boat goes back and forth all the time. They even took me back to the mainland because I forgot to bring the sunscreen we bought at the shop. Kenneth was totally cool about it. Stand on the dock, the boat arrives.

2. Yes, nudity is mandatory. You have about 5 minutes to drop trou. We saw some newbies get kicked off because she wouldn't strip. However, if you spend more time on the isle, people get to know you and the 5 minute rule isn't as stringent. For example, I took a wee bit longer since I was taking pics of a couple who renewed their vows earlier that day. They were clothed; I was clothed. I made sure not to get pics of the other islanders, nor to disrupt the vibe, nor make anyone uncomfortable. Once the pics were done, we all got nekked, jumped in the pool and popped the champagne corks. The couple shared cake and liquid elixor with everybody. It was quite fun!

3. Well, I can speak personally on this one. On day one, the breeze, let's say, caused me "problems". So I rolled over onto my belly. No worries, mon. In the pool, it's not as big of an issue. If it does happen, you can hide it with your legs. Things will get back to normal quite quickly.

If/when you go, just enjoy it. The people are super cool and unpretentious. Definitely go sooner than later. If you don't, you may regret it.

Steve

1. Frequently enough that you don't need to worry about it. If they see people standing around on the dock the boat will be dispatched.

2. Pretty much. Arrive on the island, find your spot and get naked.

3. Very unlikely that this will happen.

You're way too worried about getting an erection. Yes, there I said it -- the "e" word; it's a fact of life, they happen. However, it's rare in an au-naturel setting as the environment is decidedly non-sexual. If by some chance it does occur, roll over or throw a towel on it, take a few sips of your drink and pretend like it didn't happen.

You should be more worried about making sure you put enough sunscreen on; especially those parts that haven't gotten much sun before.

Kind of reminds me of an episode of "King of the Hill" where Peggy was a substitute sex-ed teacher and couldn't use the proper anatomical terms; she got past it by repeatedly saying "happiness" until she could drop the "hap".

Enjoy and trust me you will enjoy the feeling of the breeze and the water on your naked body; the fish will hardly notice you

Hi,

thanks for the responses.

I went prude and rude not cause offence as I am well aware this is not the same a Hedonism in that respect I actually thought thats what they called them - I went to a Breezes resort and they have prude beaches and nude beaches figured it was the lingo my bad

My wife is into the idea as well and wish we had done it before to be honest, we have made a deal that we will try the day we arrive or the following morning depending on how tired we are on arrival.

I will go with the making it tired plan so there is less risk of the "up periscope" issue from ocurring, if it does happen then i will roll over and resist the urge to hump lol.

can't wait to get there and relax in the way that nature intended - tired (in the privacy of my room of course), naked & care free.

Quote Originally Posted by ANFTimer View Post
    Hi I will be at CTI soon and think its time to see what it feels like to be naked in paradise just like Adam & Eve were all those years ago just want to know a few things

1. Is there an apple tree?
    2. Any talking snakes?

Lol, jokes aside (no intent to upset any religious people just trying to lighten the mood)

I am the typical shape for the average and have no issues being naked nor does my better half but we have yet to be naked where there are other in full view and able to talk to us in our raw form. I am not worried what any one will think of my appearance nor do I expect that anyone will care to have an opinion my bigger concern is that when naked that I "display happiness" if you see what I mean.

A few questions about CTI.

1. How often do the boats go back and forth (I have no idea as to the distance between prude and rude)

2. Is it true its mandatory nudity on the island? So its literally arrive and get naked.

3. What is the protocol I should follow if I find a formally small part of me becomes larger than life?

I am really looking forward to feeling the breeze on my naked body, and swimming in the sea just hope the fish have been fed first and don't try to catch my worm
    1. Boat goes on demand, distance is 2 minutes by boat.
    2. Yes, but it is very relaxed, you will not feel pressure.
    3. This is natural and nothing to worry about. It is adult couples only there. Just ignore it and it will go away. A few times when taking a nap have had this happen, sleeping naked in the sun feels great. Sometimes when a sleep things get really rock hard but this is just part of sleep cycle.

If it happens to stand at attention when awake, just don't flaunt and it will subside on it's on eventually. No need to act self conscious.

I can say that I am a very excitable guy and in the 3 times I have been on the island I have never been close to haveing that excitement happen. Just make sure you take care of it in your room You will find out, the atmosphere is great and not at all the kind of atmosphere that would cause that. Of course, this is just my opinion.

The first time we went, I was so scared. We got there and went to an area where no one was. I was ok with that. Then we got thirsty. I sent my husband to the bar alone. He came back and said lets go over there. It is fine and all the people are really nice. We went over and it was wonderful. We enjoy the island more than anything else now. Just relax, let go, and enjoy. You will be fine. Remember if you dont go, you dont know.

The island rocks.

We were at CTI 24-31 August. Going to the island was awesome. The missus decided that I would be the one to get the drinks, and we stayed on the right side of the island. Loved it. Had only one woody during a nap and after I woke up, it quickly went away. Try the island, you'll love it.