Default Harley Shop in Negril

Is there still a Harley Davidson shop in Negril?

Yes! At least it was still there at the end of April. My husband and I walked there only to find it closed, but it was filled with items for purchase. We were hoping to pick up a souvenir for a coworker there. Luckily we were able to grab him a shirt at Harley store at the airport.

yes there is allthough the shop in the airport has just as much stuff, only shirts and small stuff.

It was still there in March

Yes, it's about halfway to Negril accross the road kind of behind Margaritaville if I remember right.
    I walked down the road. It took about 15 minutes. The gave me a Red Stripe after I bought my stuff.
    Pretty nice store,pretty new too. Take your Camera to take a picture. Riding in the Mile High City!!

Yes.. its not far at all, its walking distance. Leave the resort and go right. Its not far down the road on the left. They have a nice variety of shirts.

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

Beware of the Harley Davidson place in Negril. It "IS NOT" an Authorized Harley Davidson Dealer and most of the stuff there in pirated goods. Some friend of ours bought stuff from them (t shirts) and when they washed them the shirts shrank so badly that they could not be worn. By from the HD in the airport. They are Harley Davidson Authorized

Thanks for all the info!