Default April topless :/

I will be at CSA fromApril 21-28 2013 for my honeymoon. I have seen that it is ok to go topless on the beach. Im very conservative but my future husband likes to show me off. I thought I would surprise him with a sexy honeymoon treat by going topless in a thong. Besides, I'm 22 and I have worked hard for this body! so I might as well show it off. Im just scared to be the only one topless or in a thong. I hope that some of my fellow April CSA ladies will dress likewise to give me a boost of confidence to bare (nearly) all.
    I don't wish to flaunt myself around, I just want to get some sun in a sexy exciting way. My future hubby will be so shocked I can't wait! I have some other shocking surprises for him, but those will stay in our room
    Last edited by Csmarine01; August 10th, 2012 at 09:57 AM.

You go girl. I predict a honeymoon your future husband will be smiling about for a long time.

While not common we have seen at least a couple of topless ladies on each of our trips and thongs are becoming almost a regular site. Nothing wrong with showing what ya got.

Have a great trip!

Thanks! Whats the typical age range of people at csa? Am I going to be younger than most guests children? I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable by being so young and topless.

You are as young as you feel and no worries about being topless as we both are at times

I would guess most guests are between 30-50 but I have seen a range of 20-70. Have fun!

Keep in mind that there will be quite a few guests on the beach with iPads and cameras. While this might be a nice treat for your husband to show you off to the world, we're really talking about the entire world via the Internet here. While I personally don't care for clothing, I keep mine on for just that reason when I'm in public.

I have been to CSA more than 20 times and can count on one hand the number of topless women I've seen there. You might want to walk north on the beach to CN and use their fenced in area to get an overall tan and give your new husband a thrill.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

CsMarine - I got back on Monday from my Honeymoon. I am 31 and my wife is 25...... we were very comfy with everyone there. I had that same concern regarding people's ages, however there were atleast 20+ young honeymooners throughout the week.

One thing to realize, and its hard to do so until you get there, but you are all there for the same reason, to be with your wife/husband.... so you really won't notice the age difference.

You won't find a bunch of people getting crazy at the pool bar, doing body shots, etc (not that there is anything wrong with that) . . . .but it is just not that 'type' of place where the difference in age is noticeable, because the 20-something crowd will probably be doing the same thing as the 40-something crowd. One of my favorite experiences was at the Piano Bar during Blazing Piano when we had couples in there 60's schooling the younger folks !

You will be noticed, it is acceptable, and you will probably get a bunch of people looking . . . .it does not happen a lot from what I hear at CSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Csmarine01 View Post
    I will be at CSA fromApril 21-28 2013 for my honeymoon. I have seen that it is ok to go topless on the beach. Im very conservative but my future husband likes to show me off. I thought I would surprise him with a sexy honeymoon treat by going topless in a thong. Besides, I'm 22 and I have worked hard for this body! so I might as well show it off. Im just scared to be the only one topless or in a thong. I hope that some of my fellow April CSA ladies will dress likewise to give me a boost of confidence to bare (nearly) all.
    I don't wish to flaunt myself around, I just want to get some sun in a sexy exciting way. My future hubby will be so shocked I can't wait! I have some other shocking surprises for him, but those will stay in our room