Thread: Romance Rewards

Default Romance Rewards

Hi - going back to CSS - CAN NOT WAIT! Anyways - do we need to book through Couples - or can we book through any agent to receive our Romance Rewards? Thanks!

You can book however you want to get the Romance Rewards, just be sure to pre-check in and everything should be fine.
    Linda

You don't have to book through Couples to receive Romance Rewards...be sure and register for RR ASAP! Like now!

Quote Originally Posted by KAL3876 View Post
    Hi - going back to CSS - CAN NOT WAIT! Anyways - do we need to book through Couples - or can we book through any agent to receive our Romance Rewards? Thanks!
    You can book through a travel agent. Our first trip to CSS was through an agent and we got our rewards. In fact, we'll be at CSS starting August 30th and we'll be using our rewards. It's all based on days stayed at the resort, not who you booked through.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

I was wondering the same thing. Can anyone answer this or should I call Couples directly? Going back to CSS Oct. 29th and I can't wait!

Booking and Romance Rewards are two individual issues. Who you book through is not important. What does matter is that you go online and do the pre-check-in at least 3 days prior to your visit so they can have your gifts ready when you arrive. Enjoy!

Bart & Bug

You can book through a travel agent and still be credited for Romance Rewards. Just be sure that you are signed up for Romance Rewards ahead of booking and be sure to give your travel agent your Romance Rewards membership number.

AS long as you are signed up for romance rewards, have checked that you have your credits and use the early bird registration, it makes no difference, but you have to handle the Romance Rewards stuff yourself. Does that make sense?