Default Young honeymooners - Swept Away vs Negril?

Looking for some help deciding between CSA and CN for a mid-twenties couple...we will be looking to travel next summer (probably May 2013).

Anyone willing to share any tips/experiences?

Thanks!

We are 28 and hitting up CN in October! Now we are not really the club going type or anything, but will give a full review when we come back! Two Months and counting...straight up torture!

Quote Originally Posted by terp_north View Post
    Looking for some help deciding between CSA and CN for a mid-twenties couple...we will be looking to travel next summer (probably May 2013).

Thanks!
    I have been to both CSA and CN. For a honeymoon, I would recommend CSA. I thought that it was sooo romantic and quiet. It would be perfect for a honeymoon desinatation. The rooms are secluded and perfect for romance. You can't pick the wrong resort, they are both wonderful!!!

CSA...
    GREAT beach (7 mile)
    Rooms are romantic and private with HUGE balconies
    "Beach" bar
    More quiet and laid back

CN..
    Awesome Pool and pool bar
    Balconies are not as private but privacy is not always needed/wanted = Socialize!!
    AN section
    More of a party atmosphere

I have been to CSA x2, CN, and visiting CSS next month!! I loves Couples and you can't made a bad choice!!!

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by terp_north View Post

Thanks!
    I dont think age has much to do with picking any resort. In order to answer your question, you should list your top 3 to 5 things you are looking for in a honeymoon.

We spent our honeymoon at CN. We are in our early 30s. We had a great time. It was romantic and peaceful but if we felt like being social there was always something happening at the main pool swim up bar. We signed up for Romance Rewards before we went and did the "trading places" thing one day. We arrived at CSA at about 10:30 I think and spent the day there (except for an hour or so when we went walking along 7-mile beach). It was very nice. The beach was lovely (larger than CN and with a more open feeling) and although the pools felt smaller, we had a nice time at the swim up bar. That said, I was really enchanted by the feeling at CN. It has more of a bohemian vibe and we found it to be just the right size for us. My recommendation is to read reviews for both here and on trip advisor and even go to youtube and watch people's videos. You will probably start to feel drawn to one or the other that way.

You will love either one. The major difference are that CSA is larger and more spread out which means more bar and restaurant options and CN is smaller or more intimate which means it's a bit more social because you see the same people all the time. Also, CN offers an all nude option and CSA doesn't. Another main difference is that CN's rooms decor is tropical resort and CSA's is classic Caribbean with lots of wood and white linens.

You are going to love either place, so just look at pics and read reviews and your will be drawn to one or the other. That should be the one you pick. Good luck.

We agree with rachlm927 that age isn't an issue and what makes your stay special is what you want to get out of it. In our opinion the best choice is to do your homework and look at the two resorts. From there choose the resort that best meets your needs/desires.

People on the message board will have their own opinions as to which resort is "best" but the reality is that there is no "best" Couples Resort as each is different. We've been to both and love each one for different reasons. You will have to determine which is "best" for you based on what you're looking for in a vacation.

If there are certain things you're looking for please list them so we can help you to determine which of these resorts has them. The good thing is that no matter which resort you choose you're going to love your stay there.

Bart & Bug

We are 26 and 27 and are going to be there 10/8-10/15. When are you going to be there?

My husband and I are in our mid twenties. We went to CSA in June/July 2011 for our honeymoon. We loved everything about CSA! We have our next trip booked for January 2013 to return to CSA.

Just returned from our honeymoon in CN. At 26 and 25 we were some of the youngest people there but we didn't seem to notice or mind. We never tried CSA but I have heard great things. If you have specific questions feel free to list them.

We had an amazing honeymoon and I couldn't ask for anything more. The service was absolutely incredible, the drinks were flowing, and the food was delicious. Take advantage of the hammocks throughout the property and enjoy each other's company.

We will be back at CN May 17-25, 2013 and can't wait. Our past 2 vacations at CN(May 2011 and May 2012) were the best vacations we have ever had. S o my recommendation is to book for that time period and come see us at CN. You will love it.

Hi Terp north, we were married at CSA in 04 and have trip #5 booked. As everyone has said all the resorts rock. CSA has everything on our list and we won't go anywhere else now. If you would like a few pictures email me at clemonssara40@ gmail.com