Default What's with yhe dark print?

ok maybe it is just me but I find it way harder to read posts with the dark print. The white or even the blue is way easier on the eyes!!!!! just my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanvirgins View Post
    ok maybe it is just me but I find it way harder to read posts with the dark print. The white or even the blue is way easier on the eyes!!!!! just my opinion!

I totally agree!

As mentioned in the 7-8 other threads, just click the dropdown in the bottom left and change the style.

Scoll down to the bottom and change your settings back to Couples Blue "old school". They did a MB update and it seemed to have changed everyone's settings.
    Mark & Sylvia

Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanvirgins View Post
    at the bottom of your screen it should say "couples dark" with a pull down menu. use that menu to choose "couples light" and your background will change!

Page down and change it on the lower left dropdown menu.

Would be ok if I had the drop down menu. I have no choices at all. And yes, I know where it was and where it should be. Nothing there.
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013