Default Staff/Guest Talent Show...

Does anyone know what type of talent guests have done in the past for the Talent Show at CTI?

Bump.... I'd like to know also....

BUMP!!! Any takers?

My husband has performed in several of them - he plays piano and sings. Last year at CSA he was the only guest participant! At COR (as it was then) he did a song on his own, then joined 2 other guests and the band for one.

We've seen mostly musical talents, but I've heard of people dancing.

I always think I'm going to do this... but it always ends up that I've had... how shall I say.... a little too much fun when the time rolls around!

My husband and I did a dance in the talent show this past Thursday night. The only her guest performance was a singer and the social directors did two numbers as well.

Do whatever your heart desires...the social directors are a big help- ask for David and tell him George and Jackie recommended him- HIGHLY!

Have fun!

I have played the keyboard several times in the talent show. I have also seen folks sing, dance, and once we even had a martial arts demonstration by one of the guests. They are a lot of fun to participate in and the band members are all very good musicians. Cornell plays the guitar when he is there.
    GREANJAC

My Husband did stand up comedy two years in a row. He was the only guest to participate. BIG FUN!!!!!!!

Default staff/guest Talent Show

Name:  talent show small.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  49.8 KBStill trying to figure out how to upload pic
    GREANJAC