Thread: Hard to read.

Default Hard to read.

The message board is now harder to read than ever. Black letters on a dark gray background? I hope this is only temporary.

SMH,

I know it's sooo hard to go to the bottom of the page to change the settings to something you like.

I agree. This is a poor choice. VERY hard to read.

scroll down to the bottom of the page and change it back to Couples Blue "old school". They did an update and after the update it seemed to have changed everyones settings.
    Mark & Sylvia

Scoll down to bottom of page, on left, click to change to "old School" and all better! Irie Mon!

You can change it if you want. At the bottom of the page there is a drop down menu that you can choose the old formats. I use the vB4 , it is blue boxes, with white background. Much easier to read.
    Linda

at the bottom of your screen, there should be a pull down menu. right now yours probably says "couples dark" change it to "couples light" and you'll have a black font on white background! No more squinting!

[QUOTE=ib2loud;186975]The message board is now harder to read than ever. Black letters on a dark gray background? I hope this is only temporary.[/QUOTE

Go to the bottom of the page to the drop down menu and change the look to ~~CouplesBlue (Old School).

Page down and change it with the dropdown menu on the lower left. Easy peasy.

Go to your settings and change the color. I changed mine back to the original light blue and white.
    Felicia and Josh
    Couples Negril Oct. '08
    Couples TI Nov. '09
    CTI and CSS Nov/Dec '10